Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You can't go live with your parents because they're dead. You smell pretty bad. You haven't had regular gainful employment for three years. What do you do? You have no recollection of your previous life or anything. You've woken up in a back alley with a filthy purple sweater wrapped around your head and you're frightened and confused. Your only possessions are the sweater on your head, a plastic bag of coin wrappers, (25 c), and a flannel jacket being used as blanket with a swiss army knife in the pocket but the scissor component is missing. You can speak coherently in english but your first language is Portuguese although you haven't spoken Portuguese since your parents died. What's next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i would wonder wtf happened to my house

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Kill myself

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pray to God I'm not in Albuquerque

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

nomadologique posted:

i would wonder wtf happened to my house

You would not wonder this though because you cannot recall your previous life you have some sort of hobo amnesia. You are now a homeless Portuguese man in an alley with a filthy purple sweater wrapped around their head.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

obviously i would continue about my hobo life, given i recollect nothing before it

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
dehumanize myself and face to bloodshed

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Jerk It

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

nomadologique posted:

obviously i would continue about my hobo life, given i recollect nothing before it

granted, what do you do though I mean life specifically you could start with something like 'stand up'

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quote:

You haven't had regular gainful employment for three years. What do you do? You have no recollection of your previous life or anything.

this already contains a contradiction and if i play by your rules i'm gonna end up in the asylum again for the second time this year bucko

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp
I would have my pants stolen by the time traveler in terminator. That whole movie that dude never changes out of his poo poo stained bum pants. They go to a motel and he gets laid and then puts the poopy pants back on. Then he dies in them. It's a really bad movie.

Fallorn
Apr 14, 2005
What is find a bottle of Night Train for $3 mookface.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

You can't go live with your parents because they're dead. You smell pretty bad. You haven't had regular gainful employment for three years. What do you do? You have no recollection of your previous life or anything. You've woken up in a back alley with a filthy purple sweater wrapped around your head and you're frightened and confused. Your only possessions are the sweater on your head, a plastic bag of coin wrappers, (25 c), and a flannel jacket being used as blanket with a swiss army knife in the pocket but the scissor component is missing. You can speak coherently in english but your first language is Portuguese although you haven't spoken Portuguese since your parents died. What's next?

kill the genie that did it to me

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

OKAY OKAY FINE

i get really close to the nearest wall and smell it

deeply

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
alternately, take stock of the situation and consider the options i have

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

i'd kill all cops

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

nomadologique posted:

OKAY OKAY FINE

i get really close to the nearest wall and smell it

deeply

It smells like a burning piece of manila rope being extinguished by diet root beer but wait there's more

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i wait

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

Go score some more smack

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

mookface posted:

but wait there's more

more! :razz:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
dios mio, hunger pangs strike your belly like errant lightning strikes on a par 3

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

WHTA ARE YOU LOOKING AT DICKNOSE

turns out the answer is "that guy jerkin it"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
> Go North

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
start rooting through the garbage in search of something to eat

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

dios mio, hunger pangs strike your belly like errant lightning strikes on a par 3

eat someones face take their wallet

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i eat the clump of dirt closest to hand

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
I go to Costco eat free samples all day, then when they close go to a 24 hour walmart and play video games....gently caress someone remind me again why the gently caress I work?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Guru Yaekob posted:

I go to Costco eat free samples all day, then when they close go to a 24 hour walmart and play video games....gently caress someone remind me again why the gently caress I work?

to afford the costco card

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'd do that thing where that one guy traded a paper clip for things until he eventually traded his way up to a house, I mean why doesn't everyone just do this?? Lazy homeless

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
oh yeah, and i wonder how i know my parents are dead and i haven't had a job for 3 years despite having no memories of my previous life

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
1) go to nearest library

2) tell twitter that i am a trannie game developer

3) tell twitter that gamergate nazis are threatening me with rape and murder

4) link to patreon acct

5) retire to overpriced san fran apt

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

mookface posted:

The more pressing issue is that you are now without pants because that time traveling terminator jerk stole them. Man, you're bad at games

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
am i a citizen of the country in which i'm staying? do they deport aggressively?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ok so it's getting dark now and it's January 20th. It's going to get cold soon, the dirty wet sweater will offer you little protection from the elements. The logical thing to do is don the flannel jacket, but the winds picking up. You haven't eaten anything but you don't feel hungry anymore, just really tired. These are the winter nights that take men so you fight off the sleep. You need warm shelter.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Okay, I guess I couldn't find any food in the garbage, is there anything I can use to build a shelter, maybe a trash fire?

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE

TOILETLORD posted:

to afford the costco card

You can walk in without the card ;)

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pththya-lyi posted:

oh yeah, and i wonder how i know my parents are dead and i haven't had a job for 3 years despite having no memories of my previous life

it's called selective Portuguese amnesia it's a real condition look it up

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
kill myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.