Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No one wants to get matched to you if you're fat and ugly. And the rest of us don't want to have to deal with you messaging us your number, and requests to go on dates and poo poo. Look, I might be willing to go do a blow and go in an Arbys but I'm not entertaining any of your crazy rear end ideas that I'd ever want to date you.

My stats:
6'1".
White.
8-10.
28 yrs.
Financially comfortable.

Yours:
Fat.
Ugly.
Who cares.
2-5.

First of all, I have a six pack and picturesque arms and legs. You look like Funyuns constitute a substantial portion of your diet. Why in the gently caress would I want to be in a relationship with someone that doesn't have the self respect to like, I dunno, not develop type II diabetes. This poo poo takes work, every loving day.

Also, taking all your pictures from a dutch angle and a single shot that shows off your massive loving body is earning an unmatch so much faster and I don't feel bad about it. I actually do feel bad about unmatching the honest picture takers who look like they at least shower. You didn't do that, you tried to show as little of yourself as possible so I might be tricked into thinking you don't weigh twice as much as me.

Anyway, can you all just corral yourselves into some other app or something? Like fat uggos gently caress in ditches. FUFID. Someone make that app now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
you'd be in it

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spanish Manlove posted:

you'd be in it
did you look at my stats

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.

Dolphin posted:

did you look at my stats

but your personality makes you ugly. just remember, it's not what's on the outside that counts, but what's on the inside. :)

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doctor Shapes posted:

but your personality makes you ugly. just remember, it's not what's on the outside that counts, but what's on the inside. :)
look, you're right. but that's not visible on tinder. thank goodness.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dolphin posted:

did you look at my stats

it'd help if you had a mirror to conduct your tests and didn't just look into a spoon covered with hard water stains

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

my k:d ratio on tinder is high enough to keep me out of the f/u section

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
I thought you had to like each other in order to send messages on Tinder. :confused:

If you're getting messaged, you liked them so you might as well deal with the poo poo you asked for.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wade Wilson posted:

I thought you had to like each other in order to send messages on Tinder. :confused:

If you're getting messaged, you liked them so you might as well deal with the poo poo you asked for.
i'm not about to waste my goddamn time meticulously investigating every picture to make sure the dutch angles aren't hiding hideous subcutaneous adiposity

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Doctor Shapes posted:

hahahaaha aha no

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.

social vegan posted:

my k:d ratio on tinder is high enough to keep me out of the f/u section

i attract the females with my high item level

hey there, check out my armory :smugmrgw:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dolphin posted:

i'm not about to waste my goddamn time meticulously investigating every picture to make sure the dutch angles aren't hiding hideous subcutaneous adiposity

Your terrible acne and cellulite outweigh the rest OP. I'm sorry.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ppl wont self select based on negative traits. i propose you do the opposite and make thinder, an app only for thin and attractive people

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Make the op post his picture or ban

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Beef Turret posted:

Make the op post his picture or ban

that's unfair, if he wants to post it he may do so if he chooses, no coercion or detectivery needed

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Tinder should have an average section so beautiful people don't lower my self confidence but still no uglies because eeew

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

check to see if they've described themselves as bubbly or average, its codeword for loving fat

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
because it would hurt my feelings, op

stefania_r
Sep 2, 2011
Post picturesqe arms and legs itt

stefania_r fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jan 21, 2015

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Im not racist but just no asians thanks tinder

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i think that you guys are pretty superficial and should not judge people based on their weight

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

stefania_r posted:

Post picturesqe arms and legs itt

shocker that someone on gbs thinks 2d drawings of people are most attractive

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

i think that you guys are pretty superficial and should not judge people based on their weight

slam wahel

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

nobody loves a lazy person, you know that mensaman

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

im wider than i am tall. if i turn the camera sideways will this disguise this... less than ideal feature?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
post a picture op

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm 80% sure the op is a balding 4/10 IT guy who followed Starting Strength two years ago

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nation posted:

slam wahel

i don't get why gbs is so angry towards fat people to the point of this sort of zeal, fat people are people too there's just more of them

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

they should have a short dude section too imo

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
OP they have an app like this already it's called Tinder

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

Nation posted:

Im not racist but just no asians thanks tinder

having sex with asians owns. unless you're a girl i guess.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

i don't get why gbs is so angry towards fat people to the point of this sort of zeal, fat people are people too there's just more of them

self loathing

nice pun aswell

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

isn't reposting your tinder replies more of an e/n thing op?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
This would also be good for guys who are into fat/ugly either because it is there thing or because they want a girl with low self-esteem.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Spanish Manlove posted:

No loathing like self loathing, eh? Hmmm....

Also, stats on your DnD character sheet don't count, OP.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Spanish Manlove posted:

hitler was people too

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

FogHelmut posted:

they should have a short dude section too imo

What, so they can breed a race of even shorter "people"? No thank you!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Giraffe posted:

What, so they can breed a race of even shorter "people"? No thank you!

yeah im sure there are girls that would visit that section

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

glowing-fish posted:

This would also be good for guys who are into fat/ugly either because it is there thing or because they want a girl with low self-esteem.

Plenty Of Fish has announced their new service "fishing in a barrel"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

these nerds who rely on only their height for self esteem should consider supporting short guys dating tall chicks so their offspring can even out

• Locked thread