Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

logical phalluses posted:

dating sucks but being married sounds like it would be way worse

Depends if your wife does anal or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Nutsngum posted:

on you that is lol

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's a shame taht tumblr is already taken because that'd be a good name for it

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Sex on tap really assuming your relationship isn't crap. Also there's so much drama and poo poo around dating and married life is way more chill (for me at least).

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Sex on tap really assuming your relationship isn't crap. Also there's so much drama and poo poo around dating and married life is way more chill (for me at least).

High five butt plug buddy

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Nutsngum posted:

High five butt plug buddy

Hey, sometimes you just want to put something up there. Nothing wrong with that. Perfectly natural.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

marriage has its own list of horseshit but at least, after a while, there's no more surprises and you pretty much know the other person and can read their moods and be supportive and eventually start collaborating on building a life together

trust is a pain in the rear end but once you've established it you'll never want to go back to being single

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

5-HT posted:

it's still a thing. girls who are looking for something "more serious" usually have both a tinder and an okcupid or match.com profile. tinder is basically a default go to app for now.

At least in my area, many of them seem to be in their late 20s or 30s, and have children from a previous relationship. And are pretty much looking for a guy to be a step-parent and will scan your profile and see if you look like good husband material in 15 seconds.

When I first joined OKCupid, which was...eight years ago?, it was mostly geek/hipster chicks and sometimes I would just strike up a conversation and chat. It was fun. Now, it is more women who are "more serious" and won't talk unless they can imagine a wedding in the next year. And I am like "well, sorry moderately-attractive 32 year old woman who has managed to have two children and get divorced by the age of 30, that I do not meet your stringent criteria".

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

matrix ripoff posted:

marriage has its own list of horseshit but at least, after a while, there's no more surprises and you pretty much know the other person and can read their moods and be supportive and eventually start collaborating on building a life together

trust is a pain in the rear end but once you've established it you'll never want to go back to being single

It's amazing what happens in your life when 99% of your energy is not devoted to finding the next hole for you to cram your wiener into.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

Wamdoodle posted:

Hey, sometimes you just want to put something up there. Nothing wrong with that. Perfectly natural.

*high fives your sigmoid colon

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

GORDON posted:

It's amazing what happens in your life when 99% of your energy is not devoted to finding the next hole for you to cram your wiener into.

you spend the time finding a hole to cram your weiner into in utmost secrecy

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

subhuman filth posted:

Nutsngum posted:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

I have contractually obligated my best friend to stay with me forever, and it feels better than attending four- possibly five- Stanley Cups. People who don't intuitively know this to be proper conduct confuse me, because the universe put its finger into my brain and stirred just so, and now I can only understand relationships in the same terms as the noble prairie vole does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

subhuman filth posted:

*waddles outside with magnifying glass* secret weiner hole, where are you