Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
open container
Sep 16, 2008
How do I keep my dog from eating my cat's poop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Make sure you eat it first OP

PollosBromanos
May 18, 2012
Sew your rear end in a top hat's cat shut

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
you can't. dogs are disgusting and cat poop is like candy to them

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
euthanasia

big dig
Sep 11, 2001

Cowboys > Ninjas
get a korean room mate.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
cover your cats poop in hot pepper flakes of your choice so it kearns to fear cat poop.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Dogs like cat poop because cat food is higher in fat and cat poop is like a treat for dogs

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Demonachizer posted:

Dogs like cat poop because cat food is higher in fat and cat poop is like a treat for dogs

it's actually because cat's have an inefficient, digestive system, and it still smells just like cat food to dogs.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
dogs are born scavengers, they love poo poo and filth and will never change. gas all pet dogs

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
the dog is reducing your workload. you should encourage it

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

TOILETLORD posted:

it's actually because cat's have an inefficient, digestive system, and it still smells just like cat food to dogs.

you have an, inefficient use of commas, JERK

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Iamblikhos posted:

Make sure you eat it first OP

Came to post this.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

script kitty posted:

you have an, inefficient use of commas, JERK

w,,,,,,,,,hat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ?<<<<,,,,,,,,,,,

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
kill your cat

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
There's a powder you put on your cats food that makes their poop bad tasting to dogs. I swear this is true. Ask your vet.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
let it

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Give ur cat a chocolate and antifreeze enema next time

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
my dog eats cat poop, his own poop, any poop really. thn throws it up, then eats that. really gross if you watch.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I wanted a dog once; until I saw a dog in a pet store eat poo poo directly from another dog's rear end in a top hat. It was some swap.avi level poo poo. That's my story.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Pawn 17 posted:

I wanted a dog once; until I saw a dog in a pet store eat poo poo directly from another dog's rear end in a top hat. It was some swap.avi level poo poo. That's my story.

why did that make you change your mind

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Tony Homo posted:

There's a powder you put on your cats food that makes their poop bad tasting to dogs. I swear this is true. Ask your vet.

Cats are always totally willing to consume medicinal additives to their food; this should be easy.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
it would be cool and convenient to train a dog to eat poops out of your butt, and then to clean your butt, but youd have to be really careful not to pop a boner bc that would be weird

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
feed your dog better food so it doesn't feel the need to eat poo poo

conversely, just make the human centipede except with your cat and dog

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

take it for walks

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

make it eat your poo poo instead. you're the alpha dog

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

A Spider Covets posted:

make it eat your poo poo instead. you're the alpha dog

mayeb the cat is the alpha, dog is the top and op is the bottom

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

get a bigger dog or wolf to keep your dog in order

PollosBromanos
May 18, 2012
you're the dog aren't you

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I say let him eat it, it means the litter box is cleaner and your idiot dog thinks he is getting a delicious treat.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Do cats eat their own poo poo or does my one cat just have bad breath? I can't take a picture of how his breath smells in the morning but if I did it would be poops flying around in the air.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Darth123123 posted:

my dog eats cat poop, his own poop, any poop really. thn throws it up, then eats that. really gross if you watch.

This seems like the ideal scenario. What's left to clean up?

Or you could get yourself one of these:

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

amityville anus posted:

Do cats eat their own poo poo or does my one cat just have bad breath? I can't take a picture of how his breath smells in the morning but if I did it would be poops flying around in the air.

some cats just have the stank but in my experience the stank cats have the least aversion to water so there is balance

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

The Cubelodyte posted:

Cats are always totally willing to consume medicinal additives to their food; this should be easy.

My cat refuses to eat treats and play with cat toys. She chews on paper and plays with trash.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

The Cubelodyte posted:

Cats are stupid

Edit: ^^^ above post also proves my point.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

fanged wang posted:

some cats just have the stank but in my experience the stank cats have the least aversion to water so there is balance

Cat smells fine he's clean and everything I just haven't taught him to brush his teeth. every morning his breath smells like I poo poo the bed and he tongue cleaned my rear end in a top hat before I woke up

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
how does a cat brush his teeth?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

fanged wang posted:

how does a cat brush his teeth?

with a toothbrush, rear end

obviously