Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
I wish to meet a 10,000 year old female soul in the body of a 5 year old girl wearing a Japanese schoolgirl outfit. ...for...Science...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
i wish for something unexpected that will leave me pleased with the outcome

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I wish everyone in this thread knew how to use the subjunctive mood. You wish you were, people. Condition contrary to fact!

I wish you had eat me, nerd.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

I wish everyone in this thread knew how to use the subjunctive mood. You wish you were, people. Condition contrary to fact!

I wish I could get Hieronymous Alloy in the mood if you know what I mean :pervert:

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i wish i had all of wolverine's super powers, and his haircut

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I wish I was never born.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

holy poo poo... they're standing in vodka

Zazamoot
Apr 2, 2005
Genie, make me a turkey sandwich please.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Wish for a solid gold head

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
I wish for either something to happen, or nothing to happen.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

Colonel J posted:

I wish for either something to happen, or nothing to happen.

Nothings happens i.e. the universe ceases to exist. good jobn jerk

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
I guess I would make like an awesome genie heh :cool:

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
I wish charles bronson was still alive and making death wish movies

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008

Momohime Katsumi posted:

Nothings happens i.e. the universe ceases to exist. good jobn jerk

I'm satsfied

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

i wish paul mccartney died instead of peter steele

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Give me a boner.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I wish for a giant orange head

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I wish to manifest, in real life, the powers attributed to the fictional race known as Viltrumites from the comic book series Invincible.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i wish applewhite wasn't such a nerd lol

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

social vegan posted:

i wish applewhite wasn't such a nerd lol

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
guess i'll be the lovely temp agency substitute genie

Dizz posted:

I wish I was never born.
same

Zazamoot posted:

Genie, make me a turkey sandwich please.
ok but...it's like a actual turkey like the gross gobbly neck piece i left that poo poo on there. sucker

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I wish for a giant orange head
you and the gold head guy both die because of obvious reasons

Bum the Sad posted:

Give me a boner.
ok but there's no skin just a big ol' femur bone where ur dick used to be and it really skeevs all the girls out

Applewhite posted:

I wish to manifest, in real life, the powers attributed to the fictional race known as Viltrumites from the comic book series Invincible.
ugh, dude i am NOT googling that poo poo. imma give u the powers but i'm takin away your dick, it's only fair and there's no real proof comic book guys have dicks

itsgotmetoo
Oct 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I wish there was a better genie...

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
The ability to fly, the ability to control my flying, immunity to physical trauma

Not A Bear
Nov 4, 2009
I wish you'd stop being a jerk genie and let us have one multi billionaire financed life of coke fuelled hooker orgies where we enjoy the finest luxuries and the most exquisite experiences that this life has to offer?

Whaddya say buddy?

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

itsgotmetoo posted:

I wish there was a better genie...
there is not

Fartmaster posted:

The ability to fly, the ability to control my flying, immunity to physical trauma

Storgar
Oct 31, 2011
I just want a cheeseburger. :(

Wow, poo poo. I just read the last page. Nevermind, I'll get my own cheeseburger.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I wish genies weren't giant dicks.

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
I wish for a magical cape that lets me fly but also is lightly-scented so when I fly around I am like a super febreeze dude

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Not A Bear posted:

I wish you'd stop being a jerk genie and let us have one multi billionaire financed life of coke fuelled hooker orgies where we enjoy the finest luxuries and the most exquisite experiences that this life has to offer?

Whaddya say buddy?

Buddha. posted:

I wish for a magical cape that lets me fly but also is lightly-scented so when I fly around I am like a super febreeze dude

Not A Bear
Nov 4, 2009

You jerk

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice

gently caress
I wonder if they'll imprison me for being a flight risk

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I wish for ten million dollars*

*Ten million dollars, henceforth known as MONETARY WISH-AWARD to be paid in discreet monthly sums, where "discreet" is defined as "substantive yet within the bounds of common sense and law, as it pertains to [CURRENT MUNICIPALITY]". Monetary wish-award is to be accompanied by verifiable documentation, for tax purposes. Source of monetary wish-award may not be from one of the following sources - fraud or any illegal activity, human catastrophe, loss of significant personal acquaintance or family, international incident, collapse of society, critical injury to any parties involved in the monetary wish-award agreement, death of any of the parties involved in the monetary wish-award agreement, or any other negative happenstances. Recipient of wish-award is additionally exempt from statistical tendencies towards suicide or self-harm demonstrated by other recipients of large cash awards.

The undersigned genie acknowledges the above terms and recognizes that any violation of the above terms will result in refunding the wish with no expectation of compensation.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Jan 22, 2015

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

paranoid randroid posted:

I wish for ten million dollars*

*Ten million dollars, henceforth known as MONETARY WISH-AWARD to be paid in discreet monthly sums, where "discreet" is defined as "substantive yet within the bounds of common sense and law, as it pertains to [CURRENT MUNICIPALITY]". Monetary wish-award is to be accompanied by verifiable documentation, for tax purposes. Source of monetary wish-award may not be from one of the following sources - fraud or any illegal activity, human catastrophe, loss of significant personal acquaintance or family, international incident, collapse of society, critical injury to any parties involved in the monetary wish-award agreement, death of any of the parties involved in the monetary wish-award agreement, or any other negative happenstances. Recipient of wish-award is additionally exempt from statistical tendencies towards suicide or self-harm demonstrated by other recipients of large cash awards.

The undersigned genie acknowledges the above terms and recognizes that any violation of the above terms will result in refunding the wish with no expectation of compensation.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol owned

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

gently caress i was literally going to post "haha you get 10 million zimbabwe dollars"

great genies think alike

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
gently caress

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i wish, to eat rear end- forever

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
youre getting a terrible genie-yelp review

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU