Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas
Anyone going to Cardiff on Friday? I've seen the list of support acts, and I can't say I'm really fussed. Might skip it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Cardiff was awesome. I went expecting to see the band at their weakest, but saw quite the opposite. You just can't judge the live show from the album. Everything on it just totally kills live. The energy levels was immense. GO AND SEE THE PRODIGY.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
It would appear that Jason Sleaford was on stage with the Prodigy at the Isle of Wight festival last weekend. I'm desperate for footage, if anyone knows of any.

It's the first time ever they've had a collaborator on stage with them, to my knowledge.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Prodigy is also playing in Helsinki this year. I'm stoked as gently caress, the last two times were absolutely loving incredible.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
A video finally emerged of Ibiza at Isle of Wight festival. poo poo quality, but you can tell how at home Jason is as a Prodge front man. Totally nails the song, and the Prodigy live vibe.

• Locked thread