Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
come on lady let's move it along I have very important things to do
as a responsible adult I hinge the productive flow of my day on whether or not the strangers in front of me at the grocery store take 2 minutes longer than average to perform a given task

no wait I'm just a cancerous lump of misdirected rage maybe I should just calm the gently caress down and stop projecting the misery of my failed existence onto the passive actions of innocent strangers

nah I'll slam my money down and grunt at the cashier that'll shake the sillies out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Demonachizer posted:

One time I was at the cashier and realized I left my debit card in my car because I had just paid for gas. I was mortified.

You should have been you loving human garbage

• Locked thread