Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im the hosed up looking kittens in the parking lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

*has been up all night doing cocaine and is in line at 6:00am with two 24 packs of busch lite*

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

"Do y'all take checks?"

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

stay safe skeleton ghost

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

*whips out debit card* THIS IS MINE IT'S NOT STOLEN, I say, unsolicited.

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
"Your total is $6.37 sir"

I kinda jerk back to reality from a semi daze, only now do I begin to check how much money I brought. My pocket jangles and I begin to lay coins out in no particular order.

penny. nickel. penny. penny. dime. nickel. dime. nickel. penny. quarter. nickel. dime. piece of trash. quarter. canadian penny. dime

"How much is that?" I ask

"About a dollar I think"

"Uh ok, put aside the monster and the gum, also the snickers."

penny. dime. dime. nickel. nickel. nickel. nickel. quarter. nickel. dime. dime. dime. penny. quarter.

"Is that good?"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*pays for the daily newspaper with a credit card*

"That'll be .25cents"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

*pays for the daily newspaper with a credit card*

"That'll be .25cents"
are you the attendant and paying for the customer's newspaper or are you telling the attendant how much the newspaper is after you buy it? wtf

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
*I am jack's confused hippocampus*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*uses credit card at pump to gain rewards points and emptys car of any trash and watches sports highlights on gas pump mounted tv*

*finishes and leaves*

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

*takes loving forever buying lottery tickets*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Chinatown posted:

*uses credit card at pump to gain rewards points and emptys car of any trash and watches sports highlights on gas pump mounted tv*

*finishes and leaves*

What ? You have TVs on your petrol pumps?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*isn't poor*
*pays at the pump with fake money*

i hate everything
Oct 15, 2010
*lives in portland Oregon*
*let's some poor pump my gas for me while I sot in my car chiefin on my coffee and maple flavored vape rig*
*does NOT tip*
*speeds home to masturbate

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
The card machine on the pump didn't work, so here I am, in the kiosk. :smith:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
*Pretending I'm in line to buy an energy drink but I'm really streaming credit card data to my phone from the cleverly placed device on the pumps.*

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

*doesn't have a car, goes back from really bad date at 1.00, stops at bp station to buy a warmed sub and huge soda for three times it's price in mart because it;s the only open place right now*

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
*is from new jersey*

*has his gas pumped for him*

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
*buys vanilla cake mix and a tube of secret deodorant*

zegs
Aug 21, 2008

Too zegs to live
Too zegs to die
Too zegsy for this shirt
Too zegs to exist
*look down just enough so it looks like your also buying a counter choc*
*yeah thanks mate*
*4 kms later*

>mfw

moot please stay safe

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009
lol if you don't just pay at the pump with a card instead of spending 20 minutes waiting in line behind a bunch of alcoholics and degenerate gamblers

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

*third woman in a row pulls out a dripping wad of one dollar bills from under her sweaty sagging tits after setting down three mountain dews and grunts* "a pack of L&M reds"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
what gas stations have lines you just roll up at like midnight pay at the pump and then fill your car up. all the gas stations near me have a 7-11 like 2 min drive away fgrom them so you just go there

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I need one box of newport short and three pall mall red short.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Tardcore posted:

*begins tapping foot while waiting in line*

*taps my foot impatiently as i drum my fingers on my shoe impatiently*

Slugs
Mar 11, 2014
waits for some jackass to play 100 lottery tickets while the attendant just stares at him.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
*Scratches rear end, sniffs fingers*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Slugs posted:

waits for some jackass to play 100 lottery tickets while the attendant just stares at him.

"why yes i just won 2 thousand dollars, i would like 2000 scratchers please"

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Is that fat woman wearing sandals is that because of her diabetes?
I wonder if that old gay man owns the store or just works here why are there so many old people working here anyway thats kind of sad they should have a better job

Hi Id like 2 megamillions and this bag of peanut butter M&ms pls thanks

Well have a good night

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
*refills 84oz coffee cup*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
*Doesn't Buy anything comes in same time every day to make small talk with cashier*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

opus111 posted:

What ? You have TVs on your petrol pumps?

Yeah they are integrated into the pump and turn on when you start pumping. The station I go to has ESPN News clips or whatever on. :911:

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
*Stands outside talking with other 70 year old men drinking coffee every morning for 35 years*

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

*on the intercom* Ma'am, can you please not smoke next to the TWENTY THOUSAND GALLONS OF EXPLOSIVES PLEASE?

and

Kum'n'go? More like Ejaculate and Evacuate.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
*Spends 6 hours sitting at the table with friends, talks about how lazy people in this country are and how everyone sucks*

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Broken Box posted:

*third woman in a row pulls out a dripping wad of one dollar bills from under her sweaty sagging tits after setting down three mountain dews and grunts* "a pack of L&M reds"

Too real

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
*it's 5:30PM on a Friday*
*Person in front of me asks teller to scan all their lotto tickets*

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*takes 5 minutes counting $5 in loose change to pay for a pack of cigarettes while hacking up a lung and holding up EVERYONE*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
*forgets gun tries to rob checkout anyway*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

VendaGoat posted:

I'll take ten packs of Newports. No the 100's.
Five packs of Marlboro Reds.
Fifteen in dis scratcher.
A red bull and 30 on pump tree.

You take hundreds right?

Marlboro Blacks. No, I said the 100s, No, I said the menthols. Clean out your ears idiot.

• Locked thread