Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cender posted:

*on the intercom* Ma'am, can you please not smoke next to the TWENTY THOUSAND GALLONS OF EXPLOSIVES PLEASE?

and

Kum'n'go? More like Ejaculate and Evacuate.

Its apparently a chain here, and I guess its a pasttime of everyone to act like they have no idea why thats hilarious.

Theres also LoafNJug. True loving story.

:synpa:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jan 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Wek1VIfjA

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*nudges your shoulder and whispers* more like pumpin' rear end hah ah ha hoooo yup hm so

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
* no one talks because this san diego and it'd not considered acceptable to talk to strangers*

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*throws coffee at station attendant*

NICE -JOB-, rear end in a top hat

*peels out of parking lot*

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
*yeah, can I get a Hustler and a Barely Legal, please?"

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Johnny Aztec posted:

*yeah, can I get a Hustler and a Barely Legal, please?"

*hey gimme jugs, and uh a people*

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*buys 80 ounces of malt liquor and casually pisses on the ice machine out back*

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

Its apparently a chain here, and I guess its a pasttime of everyone to act like they have no idea why thats hilarious.

Theres also LoafNJug. True loving story.

:synpa:

I used to work at Kum'n'Go. Turns out people don't care if you turn the price to $6.66, they'll still drive their hummers up and top off.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
*buys metrx bar and some juice*

"Just this. I paid at the pump. Thank you."

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
*gets key to the bathroom, drives off never to be seen again*

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
touch my penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
*waits impatiently because some jackass is getting regular gas at the only diesel pump I can get to, even though the other 9 pumps are all loving vacant*

*slowly creeps up until I'm 2 inches from his bumper to let him know I mean business*

• Locked thread