Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
It's not "tiny", it's compact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

Business Gorillas posted:

i have a small dick. multiple small dicks, actually. it pretty much looks like a squid down there, including an incredibly sharp beak i use to tear medium sized fish into smaller digestible chunks

this but unironically.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Hopper posted:

Just remeber folks: "If a girl says it's a good size it usually means it's small." - Brenda

brenda who

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
my penis hits the cervyx of the girl i am currently seeing and i can't get a good rhythm going due to only being able to half get in there so the sex is really not very good

you little guys have got it good

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
It's so small... sometimes I pee on my balls!

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

there is nothing fun about being fun-sized, mister :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Frostwerks posted:

brenda who