Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

get the new one i could see that evil grin easily with this screen

I'll stick to my half past dead iPhone 3G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
okay fine it's a throbbing gooey meat sack that will one day manage to flap some air between it's meat to make grunting noises that all the other meat sacks will interpret as speech

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

mookface posted:

don't talk that way about a human life

real talk i hope u get to see ur kid and ur kid doesnt have to grow up w/o a dad even if his dad is a van man in a kermit shirt he doesnt own

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_fire

Look at this crap. They don't even call it a stub.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Stub
A stub is an article deemed too short to provide encyclopedic coverage of a subject.

It's short, includes irrelevant information like "New Year's Eve in France, 1,193 cars set ablaze" and their sources are outdated and leads nowhere.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

snodig posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_fire

Look at this crap. They don't even call it a stub.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Stub
A stub is an article deemed too short to provide encyclopedic coverage of a subject.

It's short, includes irrelevant information like "New Year's Eve in France, 1,193 cars set ablaze" and their sources are outdated and leads nowhere.

u suk

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
snodig what exactly are u trying to do here

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

real talk i hope u get to see ur kid and ur kid doesnt have to grow up w/o a dad even if his dad is a van man in a kermit shirt he doesnt own

its three kids and I love them and I love this Kermit shirt which is way too tight The shirt is too tight and it shows my pecs and adds this sexual element so I'm just drinking beer here trying to forget. just postin'

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
mookface posts give me delight

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

mookface posted:

its three kids and I love them and I love this Kermit shirt which is way too tight The shirt is too tight and it shows my pecs and adds this sexual element so I'm just drinking beer here trying to forget. just postin'

god speed u drink ur beer and u get up tomorrow and get a job and do right by ur kids

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
We were talking about vehicle fire. The wikipedia article for vehicle fire is bad and I'm bringing attention to that issue

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

snodig posted:

We were talking about vehicle fire. The wikipedia article for vehicle fire is bad and I'm bringing attention to that issue

not about to take advice re: vehicle fires from a man who doesnt know what a rasty slut is

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

mookface posted:

I love sluts

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
That's your loss, not mine.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have a sweet job here's the thing about the job that I have: I have nothing to do until February 4th at 10:45 when I need to make my chartered flight. Until then I can do anything. I can do right by my bitch wife, I can hang out right here, I can gently caress off and go anywhere and I have a finite but ample lump of cash to do it with. My plans are as follows, as if anyone cares:

Insure vehicle
trade in vehicle for Volkswagen westfalia
Acquire high powered blotter acid
take the acid

that's all I got

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

snodig posted:

i pray ur saturn bursts into flames. when they find ur body the tape deck is melted into ur orgasiming face. the channel is... twink fm

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Orkin Mang posted:

i pray ur saturn bursts into flames. when they find ur body the tape deck is melted into ur orgasiming face. the channel is... twink fm

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

inshallah snodig will find a beautiful cop who will sweep him off his feet

hopefully by doing a sweeping kick to his ankles and then beat him on the ground and sodomize him with a baton

"STOP RESISTING"

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
1. I drive a volvo.
2. I rarely drive anywhere.
3. I've never been in an accident.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
TWINK FM all TWINKS all the TIME

TWINK
TWINK
TWINK

ON the Radio It's TW-TW-TWINK INK INK

FFFFF

MMMMM

TWINK FM

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

mookface should post a pic of him irl i wanna see his shirt and pecks

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Jan 22, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

mookface posted:

I have a sweet job here's the thing about the job that I have: I have nothing to do until February 4th at 10:45 when I need to make my chartered flight. Until then I can do anything. I can do right by my bitch wife, I can hang out right here, I can gently caress off and go anywhere and I have a finite but ample lump of cash to do it with. My plans are as follows, as if anyone cares:

Insure vehicle
trade in vehicle for Volkswagen westfalia
Acquire high powered blotter acid
take the acid

that's all I got

tell me friend how do i get in to the canadian oil sands industry i have no experience but i am built like a fridge

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Top City Homo posted:

tell me friend how do i get in to the canadian oil sands industry i have no experience but i am built like a fridge

not a good idea with the oil prices atm hth

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im built like a daddy long legs and am frankly a waste of the earths already dwindling resources

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive had too much booze

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im horsecocked

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

krampster2 posted:

mookface should post a pic of him irl i wanna see his shirt and pecks

It is a borrowed shirt because I have no sleep clothes just a pair of jeans and two shirts

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I am seriously out on my rear end it's hosed right up

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
do i see pectus?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
show us your cock

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Do you need help?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

snodig posted:

Do you need help?

you = is dong

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLA0vB9LCTM

worlds end

:i love it:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

snodig posted:

Do you need help?

No man I'm ok Its just that the life I have established for myself throughout the years is over and I need to start again from emotional zero but other than that I'm doing ok. I'm financially ok and everything but I'm going to have revaluate pretty much everything other than that so as long as I have alcohol I should be ok. I've started smoking cigarettes again which is a good start.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

mookface posted:

No man I'm ok Its just that the life I have established for myself throughout the years is over and I need to start again from emotional zero but other than that I'm doing ok

evem the java script is eating itself

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

mookface posted:

It is a borrowed shirt because I have no sleep clothes just a pair of jeans and two shirts

you got some pecks, nice. now you need a shirt with your av on it that would be slick

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just going to drink and maybe take benzodiazepines and listen to neutral milk hotel because that's how I deal with poo poo

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

mookface posted:

No man I'm ok Its just that the life I have established for myself throughout the years is over and I need to start again from emotional zero but other than that I'm doing ok. I'm financially ok and everything but I'm going to have revaluate pretty much everything other than that so as long as I have alcohol I should be ok. I've started smoking cigarettes again which is a good start.

I don't much about your situation, but it sounds like you're in a rough spot.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

snodig posted:

I don't much about your situation, but it sounds like you're in a rough spot.

buddy you don't even know. I feel like I'm drowning and if I had any sort of inclination towards depression or mental illness I'd be clinical right now but thankfully I can handle it. I hate to vent to the internet, especially here because I love my COMEDY forum and would like to keep it that way so I won't deviate from that process. I love you guys in a weird way and I always look to this forum for a good laugh. We can change the subject now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I love to gently caress the poo poo out of sluts

• Locked thread