Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
*None of my other accomplishments in life mean anything without the validation of winning Chopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TunaSled
Jun 4, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
So I'm looking at all these ingredients, and I'm thinking... puree

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
*gets yelled at by irate 5'0 british man*

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Today on Cooking with Semen!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I look at the ingredients: Cheese, flour, tomato sauce, pepperoni... I'm thinking 'cake' out of all this, somehow. So I go and mix up a cake batter real quick and use the tomato sauce as the milk. I mix the cheese with some sugar to make a nice frosting and I get done... Then I realise: What am I going to do with all this pepperoni. Then it hits me. Put them on the cake as trim. I'm finishing up and I look over at Steve's plate and he's got Moroccan-spiced Mini Pizzas with an artichoke and Cheese garnish and I'm thinking that's just lazy. That's such a BORING entree for Chopped.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq2wZ6-Wp6A

Al Nipper fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Jan 22, 2015

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
*My restaurant is literally serving Banquet TV dinners cooked in a microwave then scooped onto plates with a little bit of extra cheese sprinkled on top, not sure why store isn't attracting customers.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i'm gonna eat this twenty-pound pizza so quickly that i have a minor cardiac event and shart myself on live television

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Going to put sriracha on everything.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

So I'm looking at my plate, pretty confident... then I realize... I forgot the F***ING BACON! I'll just tell the judge it's in with the sauce

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
You going to love the taste of my CREME FRAICHE

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
my hart beats irregularly but whn i drink i fell ok

when i try to sleep it hurts

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
"Hi I'm BOBBY FLAY!!!"

*makes a mediocre entree you'd find at Applebee's, tops it with jalepenos"

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

I like bobby fillet

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
I'm starting to question if instead of trying to rescue these restaurants if I shouldn't just have called the County Health Dept. right now and just get this place shut down for good.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

JediTalentAgent posted:

I'm starting to question if instead of trying to rescue these restaurants if I shouldn't just have called the County Health Dept. right now and just get this place shut down for good.

Is my black t-shirt tight enough? Gotta have a tight T to show these Yanks how much I pump!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
In private, My wife and I's relationship has been so horribly ruined by this restaurant that keeping this place going and refusing to be the one who quits on it is our version of hate loving.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

*wins food network equivalent of American idol*

*gets a 15 minute daytime show while fieri gets 7 new shows*

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
*Wishes one of these contestants would just take the opportunity to vent about their family and say they want to win as a 'gently caress you' to them.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
*Does a travel show like Anthony Bourdain but gets arrested in Russia because troon.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Our show actually has very little with teaching you how to cook *eats fried worms*

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
*Instantly recognizing this was a mistake when I see Guy shoving his unwashed fingers into my sauce and taking a big lip-smackin' sample.
*Oh, God... He's dipping that same finger into the bowl of raw chicken and going back to the sauce!

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Unless we're a Good Eats re-run, in which case we're a show that was cancelled to make way for more reality tv.

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
*Looks in the mirror at my greasy neon blue hair, full sleeve of bad tattoos, and fifteen piercings then wonder why no one wants to eat the food I cook. Hepatitis outbreaks traced back to restaurant workers are not that common.*

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Chefs, your secret ingredients for this challenge are Quinoa, Bacon, Sriracha and Pretzel Bread. Good luck on creating the ultimate hipster fad dessert.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

JediTalentAgent posted:

Chefs, your secret ingredients for this challenge are Quinoa, Bacon, Sriracha and Pretzel Bread. Good luck on creating the ultimate hipster fad dessert.

Desert or super fun slider sandwiches?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Desert or super fun slider sandwiches?

Judge: This... This doesn't scream 'dessert' to me. This is more an ENTREE or an APPITIZER or even BREAKFAST meal. If I was in your restaurant and THIS came out me as a dessert, I'd be displeased. I mean, it's a TECHNICALLY fine dish, it's not in keeping with the challenge with making a DESSERT out of all these items. And I think the bacon is still a little chewy... Do you think this is a $10K winning dessert?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

JediTalentAgent posted:

Judge: This... This doesn't scream 'dessert' to me. This is more an ENTREE or an APPITIZER or even BREAKFAST meal. If I was in your restaurant and THIS came out me as a dessert, I'd be displeased. I mean, it's a TECHNICALLY fine dish, it's not in keeping with the challenge with making a DESSERT out of all these items. And I think the bacon is still a little chewy... Do you think this is a $10K winning dessert?

*Flips table and shits on the floor

I wish that would happen...
:allears:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
"I appreciate the presentation of this dish, but I'm a vegan and there's not a single thing on this plate I can eat. Did you think of that before before you decided to make a chili con carne out of the ingredients? I mean, it seems like a major misstep on your part. What I've got here is a big bowl of meat and cheese and animal fats and I... I can't even stand the smell of it."

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
My culinary point of view? I would say "farm to table" with a focus on big bold flavor.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
TRIPLE D

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
Sorry I only write Cook's Country erotic fiction (Chris x Bridget, plus the gay guy who does the gadget reviews NC17)

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

*extreme orchestral music come to a head*

pant pant
Nov 5, 2013

Chefs you must create a delicious appetizer utilizing the four ingredients in front of you: Slurpees, cool ranch Doritos, Dr. Pepper barbecue sauce, and a gingerbread house.

You only have 20 minutes to work... Clock starts now.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Simian_Prime posted:

"Hi I'm BOBBY FLAY!!!"

*makes a mediocre entree you'd find at Applebee's, tops it with jalepenos"

my favorite bobby flay thing is taht show he used to have where he'd barge into, like, some old woman's patisserie and be all "call that a loving scone, gramma? i could do better than that in my sleep". and then he destroys the old woman in a television cook-off because he's a professional celeb chef and she's someone's grandma from Yonkers.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

bensnotacat posted:

*extreme orchestral music come to a head*

*Ridiculous amount of forced drama ensues with everyone on the team bitching about the others. *

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

my favorite bobby flay thing is taht show he used to have where he'd barge into, like, some old woman's patisserie and be all "call that a loving scone, gramma? i could do better than that in my sleep". and then he destroys the old woman in a television cook-off because he's a professional celeb chef and she's someone's grandma from Yonkers.

I recall him losing quite a few times

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
Now this stale birthday cake is a bread product, but it's extremely sweet, so I cut off the icing and put it into the food processor. I'm going to make a crust for my fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
So judges, does this basket have you 'smacking your gums' in anticipation?

Well, the curveball in this basket is definitely the bazooka joe bubble gum. It is cloyingly sweet so the chefs are really going to have to balance that out, to tame the sweetness.

• Locked thread