Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
So for this cake competition about happy places around the world, I have eight hours and eighty pounds of fondant to do my rendition of Disney's Auschwitz. The judges are going to love this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
"THIS IS TURNING INTO A loving DISASTER! WE HAVE TICKETS EVERYWHERE AND NO FOOD IS GOING OUT, YOU NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR KITCHEN!"

"Yes, chef! Okay, guys, we need t-"

"TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR KITCHEN!"

"Yes, chef! I need that lobster done right now! That table h-"

"GUYS LISTEN UP!"

"Lobster for table twelve! Two minutes f-"

"TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR KITCHEN!"

"Y-yes, chef. OKAY GUYS, I NEED-"

"DON'T loving YELL AT THEM! THOSE ARE YOUR LOYAL EMPLOYEES! YOU NEED TO WORK AS A TEAM!"

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

*throws a big backyard fête every episode as a cover for a swingers party*

Tell me that isn't the real premise of barefoot contessa

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Seriously, the "Brigade" bullshit is hilarious. "YES CHEF!"

Shut up, its asaragus and chicken breasts, not an ied.

R-tards

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hi my name is Rachel Ray and I constantly move between raw chicken and raw served items like salad, without washing my hands. Like, in every single episode. EVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
i just wish for once someone on Chopped would say that they're gonna snort and drink away that 10k like any real chef would

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
let me just take this whole roast out of this non functional oven.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

All cooks smoke cigarettes, so does that make their palette terrible and that's why they are really good at seasoning?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I'm the sandwich guy! All I make is sandwiches! This is a good premise for a cooking show!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

BossRighteous posted:

All cooks smoke cigarettes, so does that make their palette terrible and that's why they are really good at seasoning?

Bingo.

Thats why everything is salty.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*
*camera zooms in hard on Capital cooking range logo*

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

psyopmonkey posted:

Bingo.

Thats why everything is salty.

not exactly

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

yeah, the real reason is salt pearls

dumbass

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
*guttural grunts*
"uuuuuh, I am a HUUUUGE ______ fan"

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

*is restaurant impossible*
*remakes entire establishment on 10k*
*still looks like poo poo*

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

*"re-enacts" undercover restaurant stings as entire premise of show, still brings in restaurant owners who can't do a good script read for poo poo*

Bad Waiter #2: uhh buhhh gimme one more chance boss please
Boss: Okay you got it but Bad Waiter #1 I'm going to let you go without pressing charges for your well-documented theft

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I'm Gordon Ramsey and I DO NOT plant dead mice or other vermin in restaurants for my reality television show!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
:Owns restaurant, has catchy dish:

:Guy Fieri shows up, shits donkey balls everywhere:

:shuts restaurant down, puts entire savings in kids' name, kills self:

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I don't know what the secret ingredient is today, but whatever the gently caress it is will go into the ice cream maker.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Simian_Prime posted:

"Hi I'm BOBBY FLAY!!!"

*makes a mediocre entree you'd find at Applebee's, tops it with jalepenos"

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I really can't believe just how much weight Rachael Ray has gained!

HUG ME FOREVER
Dec 6, 2006

Gay for TF2! :love:

*pours money and airtime into making Alton Brown completely unenjoyable to watch*

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I'm Gordon Ramsey and I DO NOT plant dead mice or other vermin in restaurants for my reality television show!

lol if you think even food network needs to fake vermin for any restaurant rescue show filmed in murica

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

The White Dragon posted:

lol if you think even food network needs to fake vermin for any restaurant rescue show filmed in murica

poo poo they probably have to hide them for the initial camera sweep so they can have a "I can't believe this was here" commercial stinger.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
*browbeats old lady who is extremely upset that her dumb restaurant is failing due to poo poo food and filthy surroundings*

*awkwardly hugs her afterward*

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

aw yeah, this is what I'm talking about right here.

*scooches half eaten steak hoagie from underneath the vending machine at the grey hound station with a broom handle*

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

*Mulches up some bbq sauce, balut eggs, and cigarette butts in his rear end in a top hat*

*Passes out in septic shock flavor country*

STOP LITTERING
Sep 11, 2005

Here's my plan for renovating the kitchen section of your 1977 Brave Class C Motorhome- awesome huh? Now to get the crane out to hoist it into my shop which is actually a treehouse.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

C. Everett Koop posted:

I'd still stuff that rump-roast. EVOO= best lube

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

*eats dish the contestant jizzed in*

"You know I like the flavours, and it's cooked well, but I don't really taste you in this dish."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Simian_Prime posted:

"Hi I'm BOBBY FLAY!!!"

*makes a mediocre entree you'd find at Applebee's, tops it with jalepenos pineapples"

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
I stayed true to my roots

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tonight on Kitchen Nightmare:
I'm confronted by the ghost of my dead father while a sinister clown cackles and slices up human parts to make a stew. Meanwhile Mikey discovers he has come to work in his underwear.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

C. Everett Koop posted:

I still prefer black Rachel ray

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
DONKEYSAUCE

*vomits on plate*

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
*So out of touch with fast-food advances in the last 20 years, literally is impressed by a contestant creating a knock-off Double Decker Taco.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Simian_Prime posted:

"Hi I'm BOBBY FLAY!!!"

*makes a mediocre entree you'd find at Applebee's, tops it with jalepenos"

Christ, this is so true to life.

~*Cooked to perfection*~

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

HUG ME FOREVER posted:

*pours money and airtime into making Alton Brown completely unenjoyable to watch*

lol its almost impressive how much of a sulking self-hating soulless depressing husk of a human being that alton has become. like i remember him being really lively and fun to watch on Good Eats which was a really awesome show. now when he's on all these stupid contest shows, it just seems like hes loaded up on wellbutrin and wants to kill himself

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Hi, I'm Paula Dean, and today we're going to make nacho mommas banana pudding!

http://youtu.be/F_CYsI7KII0

Hot Dog Day #91 fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jan 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Xaris posted:

lol its almost impressive how much of a sulking self-hating soulless depressing husk of a human being that alton has become. like i remember him being really lively and fun to watch on Good Eats which was a really awesome show. now when he's on all these stupid contest shows, it just seems like hes loaded up on wellbutrin and wants to kill himself

That cutthroat kitchen show is on Netflix now. I watched on an episode where a guy named DJ Chef won over a classically trained chef. Hearing Alton say that out loud actually made me groan IRL. I hope his kids are in Ivy league schools at least.

• Locked thread