Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello friends, I am in this game now but have read exactly none of it and I have to go to class.

I will be back later!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Oh hi!

I just read a message from Rarity reminding me I was in this game.

I completely forgot and didn't have the game bookmarked for some reason.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

Hi Asiina. I think you should vote yourself and go back to playing Sims. First however tell us if you're scum and who all the scum are because honestly that would be really helpful.

I was playing Sims (it is full of drama!) but I am not scum in this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alright so clearly I am not going to be able to read 30 pages in an hour (also I am currently making dinner).

If you lynch me I suppose I deserve it for forgetting I was in this here mafia game, but I am not scum so it would be bad.

So I suppose my vote can go anywhere and if I survive I promise I will start out the next day with a post of gigantic proportions with everything I have read during the night.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

Asiina, I need you to trust me. It will be the only way to save your life.

Vote EXAKT

##vote EXAKT

k

##vote EXAKT

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Dr. Hurt posted:

You made the promise that you would read and be back two days ago. Why should you get a chance now compared to the other players besides "I'm not scum"?

It's a fair point. I have no idea what anyone else has put into this game. I can promise I won't lurk tomorrow though, since my excuse was that I forgot I replaced into this. Presumably other lurking people have been here since the beginning so they've had their chance to contribute but haven't.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I didn't read overnight as I was playing MMM's forum survivor-like game yesterday and I have it again today, but I can spend a little bit of time catching up now before I have to get ready for that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I got distracted but I'm getting to it now. I guess I'll just start from the beginning

True and Real posted:

Aw shucks, that would be downright rotten! I'm here to enjoy your company, please allow me the pleasure.

I like this PR and I hope Diqnol says something nice about me when I replace in.

Byers2142 posted:

We're cool, but it wasn't for you, buddy!

##unvote

I have no idea what this was about and I hope it is explained at some point.

Throughout jokephase, which seems to settle down when Byers has voted everybody, I don't like Somber's posts at all.

I'm not sure if this is a joke vote?

Somberbrero posted:

THIS IS OVERLY AGGRESSIVE

##vote CCKeane

Then after that Somber doesn't seem to have an opinion on anything happening in the game. He just talks to EP about some other game they were in together. Something feels off here.

I like Byers early casework here

Byers2142 posted:

Actually, I'm voting you because of your responses. First, you jumped on the defensive over my vote, despite the fact that I voted for every player. Then you played off my question with a forced casual response. Defensive reaction, and a forced recovery to try and play it off? You're scum.

Feeling pretty good about Byers.

Ernie. posted:

WOLFY WOLFY WOLFY etc.

It seems I was wrong about jokephase stopping. Like half the people are still in jokephase and others have moved onto real casing and it is confusing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

strikes me as awkward ##vote Little Mac

I don't like this vote cause Somber himself hasn't said anything about the game yet.

Pinterest Mom posted:

If anyone has an outlandish and elaborate 3p role they'd like to claim, I'm ready to believe you uncritically.

:mad:

Somberbrero posted:

trying to generate content and make commentary where there is none is scummy

Somberbrero posted:

yep that's poorly worded

byers thing that he did is empty of any meaning that i'm aware of

trying to comment on it as though it was important or relevant to discussion is a forced attempt to appear engaged

I enjoy this when Somber has continued to say absolutely nothing about anyone or anything in this game except for a vote because something was awkward.

There's just dog-posting.

I'm not going to quote it all, but Byers articulates my position on this, although I don't know why he's having this argument with Diqnol instead of Somber who has disappeared again.

Okay I have to stop at page 10 cause I need to make lunch before 8 hours of forum games.

I'm feeling good about Byers and bad about Somber. Almost all of the posting other than that is from people who are now dead (Keane and Diqnol make up most of it). There's a whole bunch of people who just haven't posted enough for me to have a strong impression.

I'll come back to this later.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nah, just been busy and the game ended like a day early.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Somber

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hello I am here in this game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure Rarity wouldn't modkill people if a turbo went off and the day ended before they even woke up for the day.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:shrug:

I'm just here doing my thing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That is my thing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's his birfday.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

somber why would you continue to claim things when i like, was testing your reactions about the fake claim

whyy

Two Ys, super scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am going to vote capps on his birthday because I am a bad person.

##vote capps

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

What if I told you... that I am actually town?

Liar.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

If Asiina were scum she would have just taken the modkill, town imo

I don't get this.

Wouldn't scum be more likely to fight back?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

You wouldn't. I feel Like if you were scum and facing a mod kill for inactivity you would just cut your losses

Nah, if I was scum I'd be doing what Meinberg is doing and fighting tooth and nail to stay in to help out my team.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Oh. So you're saying the meta read here I used to clear you as town is wrong?

I'm saying it's a strange thing to clear someone as town for.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think Meinberg is a scum.

##vote Meinberg

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

I really don't like Opop's play today; it feels like he had a scumbro up for the modkill, and now he's forcing a separation between Meinberg and Asiina but having to use poor reasons to do so, especially with the call he made on Asiina.

So which one of us do you think would be scum with him then?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Yes byers if there's one thing I'm bad at it's bussing :cmon:

What's doing it for me is that I keep seeing him make these big long posts, but I couldn't tell you one thing he's actually said. It's all just fluff.

What kind of criticism is that?

"I haven't been reading his posts so they must be bad ones."

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think Opop and Meinberg are scum, but I'm not sure about Punt.

Byers2142 posted:

I'm getting ready for work, but if we're looking for 3 scum I think that the best team I can see is Punt, Opop, and Meinberg. I've talked about Opop and Meinberg, but a quick preview of my Punt case, look at his town list a few posts up. Me and capps I get, CPig and Opop I don't. It looks like he wanted to name a few players he knows is town and a scumbro, then went on to bus Meinberg but is setting up to push Hal today because if we lynch Hal, they win. But for CPig, there's no discernible reason he should have a town read on CPig. And that, I think is the misstep. He has a town read on CPig because he knows the scum team, and CPig ain't on it.

I feel this is reaching. I'm not buying it.

Should I hammer now?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hi

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:munch:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

mr.capps posted:

well you see the thing is

I LIED

No....NO!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

I am not a lynch bomb! Please lynch me!

Hmmmmm

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't know what's happening here anymore.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Alright I've had enough of this.

##vote LM

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

someone give me some straight loving answers please

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Meinberg is probably writing a 40,000 word post, we could be here a while.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Alright, I'm done. Walking away now. Someone hammer and end this madness.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Byers2142 posted:

Asiina, did you visit capps last night? If you did not, why did you not counter the claim?

Because

quote:

Words of one syllable, please, because I've been unable to understand anything you've said or done over the last three days. You might be literally insane.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My counter is that I have no idea what the hell you're talking about capps.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah no, go ahead and shoot me, I'm not playing your game capps. You say poo poo that doesn't make sense in order to make yourself feel important and I'm not reading it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I am Triton, backup doc.

• Locked thread