Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I thought a juice flight usually ended with an od and hospitalization.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i too almost throw up when i post badass memes

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

literal nervous diarrhea :eek:

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the funny part about that gif is that she thought she was pretty ... 5/10 at best

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm always very confident in my diarrhea.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

that woman is so self-obssessed it has to be clinical. why would you fill your loving articles with unnecessary selfies and also publish articles about your selfies? terrible

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i think this article triggered my google news because it tried to show me a bunch of articles from "wonkette"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

you know what other word nobody takes seriously anymore after the entire internet latched onto it?
patriarchy

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

jesus christ this lady is stupid. Gluten free vodka is made from potatoes. It's not hard to find the potato vodka because every bottle of potato vodka says "Distilled from potatoes"

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
I wonder what Greg White does when hes not wearing weird rear end glasses or drinking juice with psychotics from the internet

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
so this womans career is writing stupid made up poo poo about poo poo she knows shes just making up about stupid made up poo poo she actually believes about her life that no one would care about anyway

its like kyoon to the power of three olives

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fishy Joe posted:

I wonder what Greg White does when hes not wearing weird rear end glasses or drinking juice with psychotics from the internet

he works at the Happy Carrot health food store on Bleeker St

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

gary oldmans diary posted:

gluten "allergy" is such loving bullshit
its the same as lactose intolerance youre not gonna die and gently caress you

i had some lactose intolerance after not having real milk for like 3 months and got over it by (get this) drinking milk not giving a gently caress and now it just gives pleasant regular flatulence and not enough of it imo

lol what

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The clerk smirked for a split second when he heard 'celiac' and she made up the scenario on the way home is what I'm getting.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fishy Joe posted:

or possibly nude gay housecleaning

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Germstore posted:

The clerk smirked for a split second when he heard 'celiac' and she made up the scenario on the way home is what I'm getting.

“That’s right. But I mean, what protein?” he asked with one evil eyebrow raised.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

blarzgh posted:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rosspomeroy/2014/05/15/non-celiac-gluten-sensitivity-may-not-exist/2/

Conclusion: After changing his control methods so that patients did not know whether they were eating gluten, Doctor found that "gluten sensitivity" is psychosomatic.
Yes I've read most of that stuff and I while I agree it's a very fad like it's dumb to quiz people about their medical conditions even if you kind of doubt it, like who gives a poo poo.

If someone says they have a migraine I'm not about to start asking them "oh, so describe your symptoms? are you sure it's a migraine?"

Any ways, the blog lady asking about gluten free vodka could have simply said "it's non of your business" to the dip poo poo clerk and been done with it instead of all of those white whine words. white wine is totally gluten free.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Germstore posted:

clickbait writing aint easy

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
greg white aka tiny teeth greg

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

or possibly nude gay housecleaning

Actually, Greg White makes a living chewing through electrical wiring with his hosed up small rodent teeth.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
The protein is cum, is what she's getting at here

the man wanted to cum in her face

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

greg white aka tiny teeth greg

thtas the company name for Greg's company, where people can hire him to chew through the troublesome wire mess behind their TV unit.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

gnarlyhotep posted:

The protein is cum, is what she's getting at here

the man wanted to cum in her face

OH

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Most adults are lactose intolerant (to some extent) because the only dairy they consume is cheese and occasionally icecream. Your ability to digest milk and such is for the most part proportional to how regularly you consume it, because the enzymes that digest it aren't just there by default. A couple studies have looked into it and if you give a "lactose intolerant" person the pills (or milk or w/e) that has the enzymes they need and they start consistently consuming diary, eventually they don't need the pills. I don't think this is true for 100% of lactose intolerant people, but it is a thing.

I have no idea if the same is true for gluten people.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
gluten allergy is just another way for woman to mask their anorexia but im ok with it cause theyre not fat ugly cows...typically

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

wow she's really doubling down on the special snowflake

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

She is not a bus, stop fat shaming her.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
you can get a legit case of celiac disease... in your 90s

before that its because you're vapid as h*ck

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Three Olives posted:

She is a person, not a bus, stop fat shaming her.

A good zinger from the cro magnon looking retard dude with the unibrow.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

ArbitraryC posted:

Most adults are lactose intolerant (to some extent) because the only dairy they consume is cheese and occasionally icecream. Your ability to digest milk and such is for the most part proportional to how regularly you consume it, because the enzymes that digest it aren't just there by default. A couple studies have looked into it and if you give a "lactose intolerant" person the pills (or milk or w/e) that has the enzymes they need and they start consistently consuming diary, eventually they don't need the pills. I don't think this is true for 100% of lactose intolerant people, but it is a thing.

I have no idea if the same is true for gluten people.

every time you post my eyes involuntarily roll into the back of my head

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm amazed at some of the comments, they're very un-internet-SJW

"It's stupid to write entire articles about every little rude encounter u might experience. I know that there are things of greater consequence happening to women around the country other than getting a late-night joke parraoted at you."

"And honestly, enough with the hypersensitivity. The whole world is not going to walk on eggshells to make sure no one's feelings are hurt ever. It's just not going to happen. This situation wasn't okay, but it's like a complain to your friend on the phone and never think about it again, not like a Defining Moment."

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

Yes I've read most of that stuff and I while I agree it's a very fad like it's dumb to quiz people about their medical conditions even if you kind of doubt it, like who gives a poo poo.
But it's such a special snowflake condition you almost can't help but be annoyed by people inventing problems for themselves. I bumped into a gluten intolerant person at a holiday dinner a bit ago (they were loudly complaining about not being able to eat any of the food) and I said something like "oh you have celiac disease? That must be rough for events like these" and she sheepishly started mumbling something about not being formally diagnosed but that it made her feel better to not eat gluten foods and I wouldn't be surprised if she went home and blogged about my microaggression afterwards.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It's shocking that people feel better when they stop eating a diet that's 80% carbs. Must have been the gluten! edit: and also gently caress people who can't shut up about how great the paleo diet is.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this is just like a goon thread, what actually happened is she was buying a bottle of gluten free vodka and remembered the jimmy kimmel thing and started sweating and looking really nervous while the clerk gave her a suspicious look.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

open container posted:

every time you post my eyes involuntarily roll into the back of my head

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/life-as-a-military-wife

"The prospect of a life spent in small towns where I couldn't make any connections beyond my relationship seemed like a prison sentence."

tl;dr I moved to be with my boyfriend and because I never left the house I never made any friends and somehow it's his fault

e: also the article says "girlfriend" and the URL says "wife" lol

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

People who complain are annoying. Particularly people who are so broken they must invent something to complain about.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
posting on page three of an xojane thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
Thanks to the internet for making feminism = whichever psychoses of spoiled white people

• Locked thread