Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Is this a very cleverly disguised onion article?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Greg's juice enema backfired, might as well get burgers and shakes

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Drunkboxer posted:

it's my favorite because diabetes is a serious lifelong illness and gluten sensitivity is an made up disease for spoiled idiot babies

celiac disease is a real thing though

why are goons so mad about gluten poo poo

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
its a real disease you can get when youre 90, yes

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

celiac disease is a real thing though

why are goons so mad about gluten poo poo

yeah its real

real gay

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
also if youre an albino mutant

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
For every person who really has celiac there's a dozen people who say they have celiac because they cut out bread and they feel "much better."

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

IT HAPPENED TO ME: My Women's Rights Class Was Taken Over By a Misogynist

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's just an autoimmune disorder like any other lol you guys are weird

Germstore posted:

For every person who really has celiac there's a dozen people who say they have celiac because they cut out bread and they feel "much better."

who gives a poo poo

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
you probably think fibromygalia is real too... f*ck off these forums are troll free

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
page 6 pity post

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

That's what you get for shopping ast Asperger's & Sons Liquor Co.

not much of a selection, but holy poo poo that place is organized

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Moridin920 posted:

who gives a poo poo

Because it's dumb, and when a thing is dumb people sometimes mock it.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

jesus

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Moridin920 posted:

who gives a poo poo

we got a gluten justice warrior over here

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

page 6 pity post

this thread is fun my friend and u should sit back and enjoy it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Olivia Colman after being mauled by a chimp

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
IT HAPPENED TO ME: A Mod Made Fun of a Thread I Was In.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

would be p easy to pop a boil on greg's baby teef

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
What's with all of the self diagnosis of Celiac Disease? It's actually really uncommon, maybe a fraction of a percent of people actually have it, and can be diagnosed with a simple blood test. I don't understand why it's trendy now to be allergic to gluten. People pick the weirdest things to turn into fads. It's not even a serious disease. You might get a mild case of the shits when you eat bread. Oh the humanity.

Dick Fagballzson fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jan 22, 2015

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you speak the words "flight of juice" while standing in an abandoned building a scrapbooking store will be in its place the next day.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

the wierdest thing was seeing a scrabooking store that's open until 8pm.

what the gently caress

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

the wierdest thing was seeing a scrabooking store that's open until 8pm.

what the gently caress

sometimes the felt gotta wait while ur hitting the juice

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dick Fagballzson posted:

What's with all of the self diagnosis of Celiac Disease? It's actually really uncommon, maybe a fraction of a percent of people actually have it, and can be diagnosed with a simple blood test. I don't understand why it's trendy now to be allergic to gluten. People pick the weirdest things to turn into fads. It's not even a serious disease. You might get a mild case of the shits when you eat bread. Oh the humanity.

because when you exclude grains from your diet you tend to lose weight and people latched onto it as a stupid fad diet, because people are stupid as poo poo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i went to a scrapbook store one because i needed glue. they didn't have it.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

It happened to me: I goaded a fat dude into buying an expensive ring and proposing in public before even living together, because it's not enough to have a disney princess wedding, everybody has to know I am having a disney princess wedding.

It happened to me: I divorced my fat disney prince because he was fat and insisted I work and do some chores. Now I have most of his money.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Yeah pretty much. Its rare, although it happens. My sister was diagnosed with in the 90s by a doc , after ruling out ulcers and all sorts of other things. He told her she couldnt eat bread or drink beer anymore. She basically told him to gently caress off and continued life as normal.

Incredulous Dylan
Oct 22, 2004

Fun Shoe
One of my closest friends has celiac and was on his death bed for that poo poo when he was a teenager because they couldn't figure out what was going on. Guy has to call the manufacturer numbers on condiment labels to see if he would die from eating them. Anyway it sucks trying to go out because no beer, whiskey, spiced rum, vodka that isn't from fruit or potato and the kitchen of the restaurant has to have a separate special little area for preparing gluten free stuff. I've seen the dude get hosed up for days from accidentally eating a spoonful of that pasta that looks like rice.

On the plus side he's in great shape since his diet is forced to be really clean. The whole gluten free diet fad the last couple of years has really helped him out for snacking or baking stuff too. That's my story

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

why is the one about the black lady in yoga "it happened to me"

IHTM: i was briefly uncomfortable when thinking about race in america

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

BKPR posted:

xojane.com is the answer to the question "where the white women at"

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

It Happened To Me: I saw a thing on Kimmel and was so outraged, I made up a story about it starring myself.

I hope all allergies become trendy. I'm gonna tell people I'm allergic to tree nuts and household paste. I know this because I feel SO much better when I don't eat them.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

BKPR posted:

I experienced empathy and it was horrible.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

A photo of me with my friend Greg White, who would never post like this.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

cant believe its not clickhole

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

xojane.com is the answer to the question "where the white women at"

lol

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
It's that liquor store guy's fault for wasting his own time. You point out Tito's and Monopolowa, the you get the hell away, before they ask you anymore dumb questions.

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i read in the comments of something they pay $50 per article

you know what to do boys!

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Clitch posted:

It's that liquor store guy's fault for wasting his own time. You point out Tito's and Monopolowa, the you get the hell away, before they ask you anymore dumb questions.

he was just entertaining at a job where he was probably otherwise doing nothing :confused:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-contest-entry-i-had-pinworms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
these women nest in filth and squalor

• Locked thread