Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Finviz has nothing on MEILZ. But it's the one for us. I can feel it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

a cop posted:

Just make a gmail and invite it to bump yourself up a ton.

oh, word. i just invited some fake yahoo accounts and now i'm like 3rd in line. that's a broken system if i ever saw one.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Iron Prince posted:

oh, word. i just invited some fake yahoo accounts and now i'm like 3rd in line. that's a broken system if i ever saw one.

Yup

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Actually, you don't even have to put in real emails at all. Fuckin rad.

Airflamer
Jan 21, 2012

wow that story was super amazingly awesome, im not even joking right now

Grimey Drawer
Hell yeah let's get rich. Hit me up with an invite or I'll try this email trick or whatever. a cop I'm appreciating those hot slimy tips!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Saw on a stocktwits feed and i've been looking into it for a bit....try NLST, its likely going to win its patent lawsuit in march against another chip manufacturer, right now its at 1.53. this is a slimy tip for sure but fuckit right. imma do some more due dilligence then maybe throw some chips in the pot.

downside is the company is currently hemorrhaging money

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

https://brokerage-static.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/robinhood/legal/RHF%20Retail%20Commisions%20and%20Fees%20Schedule.pdf

I don't understand the fees, what would an Australian trading US stocks with this app have to pay?

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
I'm still waiting on approval of my application. Once it does, I'll be totally ready to invest my sweet :10bux: into some poor man's stock.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Tautologicus posted:

don't be running blind in the robinhood app watching the pretty line go up and down.

this is... the whole point?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

https://brokerage-static.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/robinhood/legal/RHF%20Retail%20Commisions%20and%20Fees%20Schedule.pdf

I don't understand the fees, what would an Australian trading US stocks with this app have to pay?

Only open to US residents

https://robinhoodapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202844889-Who-can-use-Robinhood-

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

this is... the whole point?

yea they want to limit your ability to access relevant information and make you throw your money at stuff stupidly, but we aren't going to do that now are we? we are going to use it solely as an execution platform and make the big bucks.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Hmm, do you actually have to provide proof of citizenship during the signup?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

Saw on a stocktwits feed and i've been looking into it for a bit....try NLST, its likely going to win its patent lawsuit in march against another chip manufacturer, right now its at 1.53. this is a slimy tip for sure but fuckit right. imma do some more due dilligence then maybe throw some chips in the pot.

downside is the company is currently hemorrhaging money

this is good stuff. nice ripe insider info. lets keep this tight and reap the big gains.

e: although it looks like we missed the stockwits bump. lets hope people forget about it, it goes back down, and then we can pick it up before march..

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

krampster2 posted:

Hmm, do you actually have to provide proof of citizenship during the signup?

Residents...as in US address + US bank account..jeez!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Tautologicus posted:

yea they want to limit your ability to access relevant information and make you throw your money at stuff stupidly, but we aren't going to do that now are we? we are going to use it solely as an execution platform and make the big bucks.

but...

:(

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Follow my tips if you want to blindly gamble money based on nothing. I mean err, deep analysis.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

Residents...as in US address + US bank account..jeez!!

Alright then I'll open a US bank account and give a fake address

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

krampster2 posted:

That's the spirit.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

stockbrokers are snake oil salesmen. it's been proven time and time again that they can't beat the natural rise of the market over any extended period of time.

they are scum. they are literally the most useless people on this retarded earth.

goons beware - don't get involved with this bullshit.

quoting for page 5 because lol

Takis
Sep 15, 2005
meh, I'unno.
I'm inviting fake accounts, but my place isnt moving from 9700 or so. Am I more of a fuckup than usual today? Anyone got an invite i can have? mercerk at gmail dot com

synftw
Jun 14, 2007
Chaos-Gnostic Satanist

Tautologicus posted:

Finviz is a really good site for lots of financial data and news in one place guys. don't be running blind in the robinhood app watching the pretty line go up and down.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

a cop posted:

Follow my tips if you want to blindly gamble money based on nothing. I mean err, deep analysis.

a cop posted:

Alright let's get started, right now we're all buying FXCM. Well if you want to get rich anyway. It's my hot tip of the day!!!

a cop posted:

At the time of posting this FXCM is at 3.20...let's see how high my hot tip can get. It's not actually my tip btw. It's from a spooky ghost in the biz/finance forum. I'm just a middleman..but I want us all to get rich!!

NYSE: FXCM - Jan 23 4:03 PM ET posted:

FXCM: 2.37 -0.73 (23.55%)

How about we try CFNM?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

As with CFNM, you have to know when to pull out. FXCM was ripe for gains in the volatile time I posted that. Now, though, we are in for the long game....few years from now, we'll all be talking about those massive, insane, incredible FXCM gains.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

My careful analysis has led me to switching my tip....to HOTRW. 4 shares !!! Get ready to pull out..

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

My careful analysis has led me to switching my tip....to HOTRW. 4 shares !!! Get ready to pull out..

I'm sure you've glanced at it, but if you keep watching it, people post the most degnerate stock picks throughout the day on the StockTwits FXCM feed....all my moneys still locked up so I can't participate but seeing all these ridiculous penny stock calls makes me want to roll the wheel too..

http://stocktwits.com/symbol/FXCM

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
barna
$RMTI SOLD. Bought $FXCM and $ZGNX Bullish

lol

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
CatBus
$FXCM $BDR anybody? Bullish

lolol

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
They gotta approve my account so I can foolishly piss money away!!

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

krampster2 posted:

And a fake social security number?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

They gotta approve my account so I can foolishly piss money away!!

took mine about a day..??

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Tautologicus posted:

took mine about a day..??

it's probably taking so long cause it got submitted Friday evening.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

it's probably taking so long cause it got submitted Friday evening.

oh ok, so you miss a day of dice rolling degeneracy, boohoo

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

Well I submitted mine on Thursday evening and am still waiting. Hopefully they'll get to it today.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I think the robinhood people are mad....they won't put through my MEILZ or my HOTRW!!!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Which might be for the best but I need a tip...!

FXCM is still volatile if someone wants to buy low n sell high...

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

I think the robinhood people are mad....they won't put through my MEILZ or my HOTRW!!!!

no pink sheet stocks...and btw if it has more than 4 letters it has split at least once, which is a not so good sign of the companys staying power. means they dilute the stock whenever it does lovely, which wipes public shareholders out instantly. means they're scumbags

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

no pink sheet stocks...and btw if it has more than 4 letters it has split at least once, which is a not so good sign of the companys staying power. means they dilute the stock whenever it does lovely, which wipes public shareholders out instantly. means they're scumbags

"staying power" ???? We're flipping and dipping here. We buy a stock in the am, wait for it to jump a bit, and then sell sell sell!! We do that every day our funds are available, with all our cash, and after a few wins our exponential gains will have us making cool mills...

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

"staying power" ???? We're flipping and dipping here. We buy a stock in the am, wait for it to jump a bit, and then sell sell sell!! We do that every day our funds are available, with all our cash, and after a few wins our exponential gains will have us making cool mills...

im sayin

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
144% a year for 5 years with 500 to start and you've got a mil, get to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I could sell my FXCM right now and make 90 bucks....or I could not be a puss and wait for this thing to pop. Its just taking forever to do, and I missed the first run it did to 3.50 cause I went to bed, i probably would have taken that. 9pm-4am trading hours aren't so fun. this stock doesn't do poo poo for hours then it does the unexpected, it's not catching me by surprise this time. wish robinhood did stop orders though..

• Locked thread