Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

quote:

Bulletin board, pink sheet and other thinly-traded
securities (collectively "bulletin board stocks") present particular trading risks, in part because
they are relatively less liquid and more volatile than actively traded securities listed on a
major exchange. I understand that bulletin board stocks may be subject to different trading
rules and systems than other securities and that I may encounter significant delays in
executions, reports of executions and updating of quotations in trading bulletin board stocks.
Robinhood Financial in its sole discretion may require limit orders on certain bulletin board
stock transactions.

son of a bitch!!

Tautologicus posted:

I could sell my FXCM right now and make 90 bucks....or I could not be a puss and wait for this thing to pop. Its just taking forever to do, and I missed the first run it did to 3.50 cause I went to bed, i probably would have taken that. 9pm-4am trading hours aren't so fun. this stock doesn't do poo poo for hours then it does the unexpected, it's not catching me by surprise this time. wish robinhood did stop orders though..

take the money and run!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

son of a bitch!!

take the money and run!

nah dog, it's this stock that's gonna run

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
poo poo this is exciting just watching

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Poor Chu-Chu : (
I'm up 90 cents, this is so exciting

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

n4 posted:

I'm up 90 cents, this is so exciting

which stock!??!?!?! FXCM is climbing.......but will people get out in time..!

n4
Jul 26, 2001

a cop posted:

which stock!??!?!?! FXCM is climbing.......but will people get out in time..!

FXCM!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

n4 posted:

FXCM!

Watch it like a hawk!!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hot tip from the wire, undigested

http://stocktwits.com/symbol/ATHX

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

Hot tip from the wire, undigested

http://stocktwits.com/symbol/ATHX

:monocle:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If anyone buys any of this poo poo give stock symbol and share price, share amount optional. so we can live vicariously through you. and add to the goon degenerate trading mystique and mythology over time

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

#Bullish

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

that is how i would describe the first half of my poop this morning, but then it experienced a sudden downturn

well that's the way the cookie crumbles

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

Watch it like a hawk!!

I feel like the news has been too good on it over the weekend, aside from the Citi rating. I could sleep on this tonight, and check on it Thursday or Friday or some poo poo and see it at 4 or 5.

So just me and N4 in FXCM now?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
HerpDerp313
$FXCM also, $ECIG up 24% today
ReplyShareLikeReport

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I sold some of my FXCM for a profit but I'm still in w/ 86 shares @ 2.73 per share. so I'm down 10 bucks right now. Kind of want to sell and cut my losses but also kind of want to stay in and get rich.,,.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
did this thread go from making fun of a stock app to actually using it

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

we were never making fun of the app.

it does slightly suck though

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

power to the people!!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tautologicus posted:

we were never making fun of the app.

it does slightly suck though

lmao you guys were serious the whole time

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

I seriously want to buy low and sell high!! Gambling's a lot of fun.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

you have no idea.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Remember the poker days of olde...we can all get rich. We just have to believe.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
If you had bought 1000 dollars worth of FXCM an hour ago when I said I was holding it at 2.38, you woulda made 100 bucks up to now (2.65). Just sayin.

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
God drat, finally got my account approved but it'll still be at least two more days until my funds transfer over. I want in on this fun!

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Getting rich over here

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

this thread is the poo poo i unironically love it

~*KONE*~

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Waitin on my bank to associate. Can't wait to throw all this money in the trash!!!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
got out at 2.38 on FXCM. not my most shining moment. Could have just sold at the open for the same effect. Lessons learned. Didn't want this going against me now that the volume has left and gone. Missed all my good chances. Moral of the story is.....take the plea deal

least i made 40 bucks.??

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!
So who wants an invite? I have at least one at the moment. Might have more later, but waiting on a couple friends who might want in. First person to PM me gets it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I think I'll get a subscription for the Bloomberg Terminal and get in on some sweet penny stock iphone trading!

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Tautologicus posted:

no pink sheet stocks...and btw if it has more than 4 letters it has split at least once, which is a not so good sign of the companys staying power. means they dilute the stock whenever it does lovely, which wipes public shareholders out instantly. means they're scumbags

You mean the company has split, or the stock has?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Tautologicus posted:

least i made 40 bucks.??

That's a success story if I ever heard one!! The system works!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Tautologicus posted:

got out at 2.38 on FXCM. not my most shining moment. Could have just sold at the open for the same effect. Lessons learned. Didn't want this going against me now that the volume has left and gone. Missed all my good chances. Moral of the story is.....take the plea deal

least i made 40 bucks.??

the 5th dude, the 5th

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I got really lucky with RGR and SWHC (Ruger and Smith & Wesson, gun stocks) right when I got the app. Up 20% and 10% respectively over the last month. Kind of want to pull out my profits but at the same time, when I did the funny money stock market game in high school, I just dumped absolutely everything into gun stocks and ended up finishing #1 soo..

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

this is like the assassin game in high school, yeah i have a chance to bag the pot of like a few hundred bux or whatever bu ti'm just sweating and a nervous wreck the entire time, i can't focus, my schoolwork is poo poo, my entire life is a goddamn nightmare until it's all over and i probably lost anyway

WOO who's ready for another round

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think I'll get a subscription for the Bloomberg Terminal and get in on some sweet penny stock iphone trading!

if were thinking about the same thing bloomberg terminals are loving expensive

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a cop posted:

I got really lucky with RGR and SWHC (Ruger and Smith & Wesson, gun stocks) right when I got the app. Up 20% and 10% respectively over the last month. Kind of want to pull out my profits but at the same time, when I did the funny money stock market game in high school, I just dumped absolutely everything into gun stocks and ended up finishing #1 soo..

were due a shooting. id stay in the game for the time being

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Blue Raider posted:

were due a shooting. id stay in the game for the time being

Wouldn't being due a shooting imply I should pull out, wait for the shooting, then buy, and wait? Lol I wanna get rich via school shootings...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

hell no, in the aftermath of a shooting people buy more guns and more ammo bc (a) they're worried the government is finally gonna legislate (lol) (b) they feel an increased need to "protect" themselves in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

LOOOK a c"op" if you wanna RID ETHIS PENNY TRAIN straight to milionare bvillage you gotta learn a Few Basic Things about humnan psychology ya hear?

• Locked thread