Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

nomadologique posted:

hell no, in the aftermath of a shooting people buy more guns and more ammo bc (a) they're worried the government is finally gonna legislate (lol) (b) they feel an increased need to "protect" themselves in public

nomadologique posted:

LOOOK a c"op" if you wanna RID ETHIS PENNY TRAIN straight to milionare bvillage you gotta learn a Few Basic Things about humnan psychology ya hear?

this guy knows his poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ford: One to watch??

http://fortune.com/2014/07/24/f-150-fords-epic-gamble/

I like epic gambles...

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

a cop posted:

Ford: One to watch??

http://fortune.com/2014/07/24/f-150-fords-epic-gamble/

I like epic gambles...

the first scrolling story i saw at the top of that page was 7 CELEBRITIES LOOKING TO CAS HIN ON CANNABIS

invest now dudes

invest NOW

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

nomadologique posted:

LOOOK a c"op" if you wanna RID ETHIS PENNY TRAIN straight to milionare bvillage you gotta learn a Few Basic Things about humnan psychology ya hear?

Update: I looked at the stock price of RGR and matched it to some of the last few major school shootings and it almost always goes down (\/) after them!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

nomadologique posted:

the first scrolling story i saw at the top of that page was 7 CELEBRITIES LOOKING TO CAS HIN ON CANNABIS

invest now dudes

invest NOW

Honestly yeah, pot stocks were some of the hottest penny prospects last year. I looked for any/all available on Robinhood but the only one I could find was Vape co which isn't doing too hot.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quote:

The F-series has outsold every other car and truck in the U.S. for more than three decades, a record of longevity that ranks in the hierarchy of superbrands like Coke and Marlboro.

when guerilla war comes to america, freedom fighters will choose ford

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

a cop posted:

Update: I looked at the stock price of RGR and matched it to some of the last few major school shootings and it almost always goes down (\/) after them!!

FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

(drowns self)

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
If you want to play with monopoly money instead of real dollars you can use this guy here:

http://www.marketwatch.com/game/

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

do another check, this time for public shootings that are not school shootings... the sympathy for the kids may outweigh the gut reaction to arm oneself

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I want FXCM to tank right before close so I can snatch some up and sell it on tomorrow's bounce..

nomadologique posted:

do another check, this time for public shootings that are not school shootings... the sympathy for the kids may outweigh the gut reaction to arm oneself

My results were inconclusive

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

:siren: FXCM CLOSES UP :siren: lol no one gives a gently caress what the CITI guy says

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a cop posted:

Wouldn't being due a shooting imply I should pull out, wait for the shooting, then buy, and wait? Lol I wanna get rich via school shootings...

basically when a shooting occurs get on your robinhood app and buy buy buy

those things pump demand like a mfer

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

wait A COP you only checked RUGER stocks hav eyou conisdered that perhaps in the aftermath of a shooting 2nd amendment fanatics want to buy AMERICAN MADE?? check smith and wesson!

King of all Machines Operate
Sep 23, 2005
uterus puncher ):
Invited some fake yahoo accounts and got bumped up to 370 but now I'm slowly sliding back in line... Down to 390 now. Can you jerks stop cutting please?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

lol wut havbe you done fot the company lately slackass?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
wtf you have to have an ipad for this???

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

nah i got it on the phone

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

sexy young infidel posted:

wtf you have to have an ipad for this???

Or ipod touch :eng101:

jwh
Jun 12, 2002

Have fun at tax time with your short term capital gains taxes, you nutbags.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

a cop is on fire.... where are you getting such hot tips?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

jwh posted:

Have fun at tax time with your short term capital gains taxes, you nutbags.
Um maybe just put aside part of your winnings for tax time like a responsible adult, idiot.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i call them "dividens" narco and I d'vide them ujp" creatively btw accounts so i don't have to pay a dime LOL

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
gently caress your awesome imperialist US-only app.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anybody got an invite to send my way? Can't wait to get in on this action, PM me if you have one.

woon socket
Sep 30, 2011

by XyloJW
f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jan 27, 2015

woon socket
Sep 30, 2011

by XyloJW
f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jan 27, 2015

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Who cares. Post your tips or get out!!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Blue Raider posted:

if were thinking about the same thing bloomberg terminals are loving expensive

It's $24,000/year, but that will be a drop in the bucket thanks to Robinhood! Plus, I can get onto the superrich ppls version of craigslist because I too will be a superrich person.

#thinkpositive

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

a cop posted:

No pumping or dumping.

you cant control me!

*jacks off*

*shits everywhere*

*runs out the door*

woon socket 1.0
Jan 27, 2015

spanglish dickluv
Jan 27, 2015

spanish woonsocket
Jan 27, 2015

by XyloJW

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
hmm

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
i finally got to see the franco thing but it wasnt very exciting

franco you look more white passing than i expected

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
What is happening here. Why is woon socket feeling ashamed at his trolling soon after carrying it out

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cmon, somebody send me an invite. I'll suck yo dick

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Up ~17% since i opened my robinhood account about 30 days ago (on two big trades). Should have been up 45-75% but like i said earlier im a borderline retard and can't accept what i am easily given.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
as a born degenerate gambler, 15% a month is what i would call cautious returns

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I'm hopping on the ZIOP train, betting that lots of people are gonna get cancer and that theyll help em all!! 20 @ 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Tautologicus posted:

as a born degenerate gambler, 15% a month is what i would call cautious returns

• Locked thread