Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
And browsing the internet is getting harder everyday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
Does that make you break out in a rash or diarrhea or something?

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Those of us with this condition need disclaimers on all forms of media.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Tokclik posted:

I get cold, clammy, and can no longer see straight.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Tokclik posted:

yes it does.

this is my life.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Tokclik posted:

usually i am beset by extreme nausea. then, i am overcome with a rage so extreme that everything just goes red for a while. opnce the thorazine wears off, it's business as usual

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
kill all bronies

secondary objective: kill all anime fans

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYzRbdHvb3s

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cOzekvYZig

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also does anyone have a link to this thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bZg50TI_eI

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
I only ever read two newspapers, Wikipedia and something awful online nowadays so I don't care or have this problem OP

there just isn't anything to do on the Internet

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Holy poo poo, I have the same problem as the OP. Judicious use of AdBlock lets me pretty much deal with it though, and I admit to deriving a certain satisfaction from clicking on somebody's obnoxious Pony avatar and selecting "AdBlock Plus: Block image..."

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

one of my coworkers has horse toys on his desk and it has become blase

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I was hallucinating once and a brony showed up acting all gay. Worst trip ever.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Giving a poo poo about internet posters is incurable.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
are bronies still a thing?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

autism is law

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Network Pesci posted:

Holy poo poo, I have the same problem as the OP. Judicious use of AdBlock lets me pretty much deal with it though, and I admit to deriving a certain satisfaction from clicking on somebody's obnoxious Pony avatar and selecting "AdBlock Plus: Block image..."

w00t

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I willingly watched the first two seasons of MLP:FIM, and I regret it every day. Now I avoid anime and rpg's like the plague.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Yvershek posted:

I get cold, clammy, and can no longer see straight.

Better than getting warm, sweaty and mildly aroused.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I willingly watched the first two seasons of MLP:FIM, and I regret it every day. Now I avoid anime and rpg's like the plague.

haha it took you two seasons to realize it was a bad idea?

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

PixieDreamGirl posted:

hammering these nails into my dick sucks, but lemme give it two seasons before i pass judgement.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

genesplicer posted:

Better than getting warm, sweaty and mildly aroused.

speak for yourself pal

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

I hate when people just "claim" to be brony-intolerant instead of getting officially diagnosed.

Some of us live with this intolerance EVERY DAY SIR, because it's a serious condition, NOT A FAD.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

AssassinPrincess posted:

I hate when people just "claim" to be brony-intolerant instead of getting officially diagnosed.

Some of us live with this intolerance EVERY DAY SIR, because it's a serious condition, NOT A FAD.

I will once it's covered by my insurance.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Goons really dislike the cartoon horse program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0f2TDqUp1U

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

My oldest kid is in high school and he reports the existence of a (small ?) group of trilby-wearing bronies with the associated t-shirts, buttons, and assorted paraphernalia at his school. He said they seem pretty dedicated to their depravity. Apparently some of them even carry plush pony dolls around during school hours. I asked him if they get harassed a lot. He didn't know.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

PixieDreamGirl posted:

smdh that you'll never experience the epic storyweaving of planescape torment because of marshmallow horses.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Darkman Fanpage posted:

They'll probably never stop. Even after the show gets cancelled they'll just circlejerk their obsession with new fanfic/art/cons and keep buying merch for their collections until they die or (at best) re-dedicate themselves to some other crazed fandom.

Brought to you by living in peaceful, prosperous nations, everybody!

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
I thought that poo poo was on the decline.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i thought bronies were p much over, i havent encountered one in like a year

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i thought bronies were p much over, i havent encountered one in like a year

mooo

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This is why i always have my bronase pills by my side when browsing th einternet op

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

BKPR posted:

smdh that you'll never experience the epic storyweaving of planescape torment because of marshmallow horses.

hosed up if true

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
are bronys still a thing?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

It's still very difficult to be a cool normal dude with a casual interest in horses fyi

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

My poor heart :(

Those poor mothers :(

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

are bronys still a thing?

yes, there are several brony underground resistant groups trying to overthrow lowtax and insert a pony puppet ruler.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

My poor heart :(

Those poor mothers :(

Please tell me there was a gas attack and they all died shortly after that was filmed :c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
There is a brony documentary on Netflix and its so obvious that it is brony made

• Locked thread