Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i believe what u guys rock. let me just say: freedom. u know the score

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SedanChair posted:

It sounds like you already know it doesn't.

way to persist in time, lardass

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Willa Rogers posted:

Well, as pointed out in the USPol thread, it's ideologically consistent, at least, to say that "murdering precious babies" is wrong in any instance, even when its host body is endangered.

I think the far more interesting stats are that solid majorities believe that abortion should be illegal in the instances of the woman's not being able to afford or not wanting a child. To me, that's way more "insane," and far more politically pernicious.

ur a hardass. i love the heroic language you use

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OwlFancier posted:

It's weird that babies, which are generally quite easy to produce a rough copy of, are considered far more valuable than adult humans, which are far harder to produce similar versions of.

ur a loving retard. read this post out loud to yourself and expire of aspergers, the first direct fatality every

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SedanChair posted:

Hush up now. Since there's no inherent value to life, find new value in punctuation.

gently caress u. read a goddamn book.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
given that human beings are material objects their functional value exhausts their total value~~~said by a blase catechist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Popular Thug Drink posted:

yeah this is pretty much my attitude, life is an equal share of pain and pleasure and it's insanely brutal to subject another person to living without their consent. creating an unwilling life is the same to me as ending one, something which should never be done willingly but the whole human tragedy just kind of keeps lurching on anyway so you just have to accept that things happen and deal with the consequences

ur mentall deficient. though i appreciate the slurry of conventional nihilism u graced me with, u shambling negation of being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread