Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Popular Thug Drink posted:

yeah this is pretty much my attitude, life is an equal share of pain and pleasure and it's insanely brutal to subject another person to living without their consent. creating an unwilling life is the same to me as ending one, something which should never be done willingly but the whole human tragedy just kind of keeps lurching on anyway so you just have to accept that things happen and deal with the consequences

yeah whatever Rust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

poopinmymouth posted:

So... no response for this?

all i can think of is the super fat women who dont realize theyre pregnant until a kid pops out of them

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

i am pro life, feel free to hate me (and your parents) d&d

i'm mad your parents didnt abort you to spare us from your posting

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

twodot posted:

First, it's not at all clear to me that abortion laws lead to prosecutions of people who had spontaneous miscarriages. Someone earlier tried to provide some examples, but none of them were relevant. If abortion laws don't lead to that, then it would not be included in the "undue suffering" caused by abortion laws. More importantly, if your standard is "We should not have laws which an overzealous prosecutor might abusively prosecute people for", then you won't have any laws. The correct way to deal with bad prosecutors is fire them, not rewrite laws, which they will continue to abuse anyways.

nah you should do both

• Locked thread