Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Senethro posted:

Thank christ for that. It was too plausible and yet impossibly vile.

thanks

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

If babys were allowed their second amendment rights then this abortion massacre wouldn't have happened.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

imho babies should also be legal to kill since they cant pass the mirror test either

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

They put animals to sleep if nobody can afford to provide for them

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Just because officials might misuse the Poll Tax doesn't mean we shouldn't have one!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

twodot posted:

I did not assert that. I asserted that the correct way to deal with prosecutors incorrectly prosecuting people is to fire them, and not alter the law that the prosecutors are already ignoring (doing either requires popular support anyways). Your list of people is both irrelevant to that point, and even if relevant, 30 cases a year over the entirety of "the south" is hardly convincing of anything. Read what I write in the context of the post I was replying to.

imho if the voting registrars really are misusing the laws then those uppity negros should just complain to the governor, he'll sort it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i dont think cops would shoot someone who didnt deserve it, but if they did then they'd be fired, i have faith in the legal system

• Locked thread