Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
Fuckin right, it seemed like none of the shows I watch started in the regular fall season, glad to have one coming back. I hope the AV Club will have the same retard reviewing this, it was funny just how piss poorly he followed and understood it from week to week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
I didn't get to watch the new episode til today but I'm glad now cuz I have less time til the next one. This show is so badass and it has the perfect opening theme.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

GuyDudeBroMan posted:

I'm digging this show a lot, but god drat! They need a bit less of the Banshee style sex/violence and more straight up Master and Commander historical strategy bits. I would loving kill for a few more scenes per episode that were more about the history/strategy stuff. The tits and rear end and 6 pack abs are fine, I'm not saying remove them. Just use something other than "hot dude with eyeliner on" to keep us interested.

How about a hot goat with eyeliner?

Rougey posted:

Binge on Hornblower.

I remember watching the first couple of episodes of this back when it first aired on A&E and liking it then, has it held up over the years?

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010

Space Pussy posted:

Holy gently caress

That amazing character which was cut by the showrunners so they can make room for more Legends of Gin-Alleys? Yeah I don't give a poo poo either considering Black Sails is a much better show at this point.

Yeah, it really is. Vikings too.

• Locked thread