Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Arian_Samurai posted:

Dump her and find a manic pixie dream girl

lmbo, that's all I dated when I was younger. never ended well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hispanic pixie DREAM girl

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDWMaD4jr7A&t=149s

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

5-HT posted:

and this thread is making me realize how basic my gf is. idk what to do...

interview her. if she's interesting she's a bad bitch, if not she's basic and you need to break up with her and find a bad bitch

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

bad bitch right there

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

what's funny is that being a basic bitch in spain makes you a hipster in comparison to the other girls

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

been there done that, we have a ton of hispanic art students out here for some reason. tried a hungarian pixie dream girl too. now that i think about it, east euro chicks that are born here seem to be the least basic.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

me novio se llama franzia jaja

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
My exgf was really concerned about being basic to the point where she stopped drinking chai tea so she wouldn't be a cliche lmao

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Business Octopus posted:

My exgf was really concerned about being basic to the point where she stopped drinking chai tea so she wouldn't be a cliche lmao

The irony is that not doing a thing you like because you don't want to appear basic is the most basic thing of all.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Business Octopus posted:

im permabanned poster fendigurl58. i first started reading instagram when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “fierce” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “if you can't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best” and “don't talk to me until I've had my chai tea latte” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “fierce” style of instagram humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” instagram to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I think my mom still goes to Starbucks every morn' and is friends with all the baristas and brings them cookies and poo poo for xmas because thats just how she is ok

Are you calling my mom a basic bitch I will fuckin report you and ignore you

Also stop letting people with forums cancer post the gray is irritating.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im permabanned poster fendigurl58. i first started reading instagram when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “fierce” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “if you can't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best” and “don't talk to me until I've had my chai tea latte” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “fierce” style of instagram humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” instagram to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

5-HT posted:

and this thread is making me realize how basic my gf is. idk what to do...

Sever

Find yourself a girl who drinks her coffee black and wants to watch sub par George Romero movies

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Spanish Manlove posted:

what's funny is that being a basic bitch in spain makes you a hipster in comparison to the other girls

Accurate

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Omega Bitch
Giga Bitch
Neutron Bitch (WARNING: use of this bitch is banned by like 3 international committees)
Laser Bitch
Biiiiitch Iiiiin Spaaaacccee
Igneous Bitch
Ghost Bitch

someone provide me a succinct explanation of this concept

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Moneen fans post itt

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

the original is one of my favorite SA cultural touchstones, along with the "open palm slam VCR tape" post

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Love all my basic bitches. Strip off that goretex jacket and lemme throw a starbucks gift card atcha girl.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
Anyone want to get together tonight so we can watch Gilmore Girls and drink wine?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I'm an igneous bitch.

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
Basic bro
*edm festival tank top*
*seconding The Walking Dead*
*Wolf of Wall St*
*whey protein*

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
basic bitches gang tag

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
basic bitches are p useful for deprotonating amines

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

being a girl seems like it would be v annoying and stressful

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

david... posted:

being a girl seems like it would be v annoying and stressful

i made a thread about this very point, once.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Took this photo myself.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
#blessed

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

horry poo poo lol

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
when they turn up drunk at 4am asking to stay over, give them some pj's a blanket and the sofa

this crushes and confuses the basic bitch

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

It's true

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
The worst thing about basic bitches is they suck at loving no joke they are THE WORST unghhh put a pillow under me, wait I want to play some music, hold on I have to pee etc. etc. Anybody who disagrees has never banged a basic bitch. Also they're all skinny fat like bitch how do you weigh 105 but have a gut

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
And they're violent as gently caress like one keyed my truck because she got thrown out of a bar for reason completely unrelated to me like wtf bitch you ain't rich and famous you're just white you can't just do whatever you want with no consequences *listens 2 Katy Perry while pissing in the street drunk*

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

roymorrison posted:

The worst thing about basic bitches is they suck at loving no joke they are THE WORST unghhh put a pillow under me, wait I want to play some music, hold on I have to pee etc. etc. Anybody who disagrees has never banged a basic bitch. Also they're all skinny fat like bitch how do you weigh 105 but have a gut

Totally does crossfit but has a bud light belly.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

the female chino wanker

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
I identify with all of the celebrity women in the OP

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i don't think ive ever seen a basic bitch are they native to america

Adbot