Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
*refers to Taylor Swift as "Taylor"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
"Nothing has ever described me better. Like holy cow."

*article is complete garbage*

stump collector fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jan 24, 2015

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

im permabanned poster fendigurl58. i first started reading instagram when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “fierce” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “if you can't love me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best” and “don't talk to me until I've had my chai tea latte” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “fierce” style of instagram humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” instagram to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Thread climax

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

that's pretty basic of you to say

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Arian_Samurai posted:

*refers to Taylor Swift as "Taylor"*

Tay-Tay

stump collector
May 28, 2007
THIS

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Oh my god I hate these stupid loving things. What an absolute nothing of an article.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

stump collector
May 28, 2007

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

Oh my god I hate these stupid loving things. What an absolute nothing of an article.

I am quiet but i am also LOUD and self imporTant AND humble!! I love to talk but not always on my phone!!!

-The outgoing introvert.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Women are highly susceptible to pop culture many of them aren't even real people basically.

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

I feel sorry for women having to wear such horrible shoes

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lol

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

exethan posted:

I am quiet but i am also LOUD and self imporTant AND humble!! I love to talk but not always on my phone!!!

-The outgoing introvert.

KATHLEEN is a journalist, traveler, dog-lover, coffee enthusiast, and dispenser of advice on love, life, and laughter.

Come to think of it, there's probably a lot of overlap between this thread and tinder.txt

stump collector
May 28, 2007
live laugh love. going to eat desserts and drink lattes until i'm a big fat cow. look for my advice column at elitedaily.com

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

RevusRangerous posted:

I feel sorry for women having to wear such horrible shoes

The pink ones are garbage. The black ones are $850 Louboutins.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I want to be a Strong Fierce Woman, but I don't want to get too muscly!

*Puts down pastel-coloured plastic dumbell after 10 reps*

stump collector
May 28, 2007
*believes stupid poo poo in magazines about fitness*

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
*identifies shoes by brand as well as price*

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

whitey delenda est posted:

*identifies shoes by brand as well as price*

I'm a guy. :gay:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

basic rear end furries

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i never had a woman give a satisfying explanation for why exactly we need signs, posters and other crap with motivational texts around the household

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Davincie posted:

i never had a woman give a satisfying explanation for why exactly we need signs, posters and other crap with motivational texts around the household

it's all about announcing to the world your identity even though nobody cares and it's not your identity

basic bitch 101

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

She shat herself without fear, for she knew she was wearing diapers.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

i think i know a male basic bitch

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
They know psychology better than you. Even if it's dumb and obvious having it right in front of you every day makes that positive outlook more entrenched and makes you a happier person

Bishop fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jan 25, 2015

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

Bishop posted:

They know psychology better than you. Even if it's dumb and obvious having it right in front of you every day makes that positive outlook more entrenched and makes you a happier person

If happiness is Eat Pray Love bullshit all over my walls I'm content with being a misanthropic goon.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

like have wolves and lions even interacted i thought they were on different continents so why would a wolf even give a poo poo

anyway a bear would gently caress both of them up so its moot anyway

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

JebanyPedal posted:

She shat herself without fear, for she knew she was wearing diapers.

the more she ate, prayed, and loved the more she shat

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Davincie posted:

im just guessing but i think its because they like decorating their house

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
At the very beginning of the Serial podcast, Sarah whats-her-face says that some girl "has a kind face, but make no mistake - she's tough. She will crush you."

And I'm just like, what is more basic than saying some small middle aged woman will crush you? Are we going to fight or some poo poo? Women have some loving weird ideas about what it is to get stomped.

Also, listening to Serial makes me a total basic bitch, so strike 2 for me

Cy Drunkip
Jan 23, 2015

TY for no bm
How do I prevent my mom from ever becoming a basic bitch?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Cy Drunkip posted:

How do I prevent my mom from ever becoming a basic bitch?

norman bates her

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

norman bates her

poo poo is getting dark in the basic bitches thread

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tDN5DYsNk0

also im in grad school and wow so many basic bitches everywhere, like i thought all the kids were hipsters these days but nope

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
As stupid as they were, I think I liked the Chinese character and tribal design tattoo trends better.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*looks up at BE LESS FAGGY wall decal*

Everything is gonna be alright.

*smirks and nods*

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
What is the evolution of a basic bitch ? My sister had all those stupid rear end flip flop paintings with jimmy buffet quotes and marilyn monroe coffee table books but now is married, has a 2 year old and a pretty good job. Now she just shares mom poo poo on fb and "I love my husband but he never helps with the dishes men lol amirite other married 27 year old ex basic bitches ?"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Secks Cauldron posted:

As stupid as they were, I think I liked the Chinese character and tribal design tattoo trends better.

No you didn't. They were exponentially worse, these are just tacky and a waste, but not actively infuriating and hideous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

What is the evolution of a basic bitch ? My sister had all those stupid rear end flip flop paintings with jimmy buffet quotes and marilyn monroe coffee table books but now is married, has a 2 year old and a pretty good job. Now she just shares mom poo poo on fb and "I love my husband but he never helps with the dishes men lol amirite other married 27 year old ex basic bitches ?"

thats pretty much it

then see that suburban white mums thread a couple of weeks back

• Locked thread