Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Ok here is the deal,

i want to start a bullshit "viral" campaign involving "citrate omnivitamin tablets" (basically sugar and lemon flavoring) but i need some bullshit difficult to diagnose or prove "disorder" that it would not cure and claim that it does cure that very thing

hypochondriac riches are at my (and your) fingertips

lets make this happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I'll make the wiki

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i tried your diet but i'm still a huge fatass

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Top City Homo posted:

Ok here is the deal,

i want to start a bullshit "viral" campaign involving "citrate omnivitamin tablets" (basically sugar and lemon flavoring) but i need some bullshit difficult to diagnose or prove "disorder" that it would not cure and claim that it does cure that very thing

lets make this happen

energy pills that keep you alert and burn fat, gimme my million dollars please

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
just say it cures hypochondria

you'll suck in the dipshits that won't even bother looking up what that is and buy it anyways

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Just use the cure for female hysterics pitch

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

turns out you actually want more fat in food as it helps with your digestion which can lead to both weight loss and sexual happiness.

now pay me.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Chiropractors

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

Ok here is the deal,

lets make this happen

if its a supplement im pretty sure you could say it cures anything (i.e. cancer) and get away with it

Foppington
Feb 11, 2013

Neon Dreams
Just throw in a bunch of empathy, "It's not your fault" or "You've been unfortunate with your genetics".

Tell them we understand. Tell them that this product is for them.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
good good

exploiting them emotionally and financially

this can work

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Cures the excess, flabby skin that comes with years of Goatse abuse.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
the gatorade diet, you mix your beer with half gatorade and reduce your beer gut by half over time.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
can we make a fake disease mainstream

margellons or fybromyalgia or anal itching '

there has to be a minority i can exploit goddmanit

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Top City Homo posted:

there has to be a minority i can exploit goddmanit

Say too much melanin is poisonous for you and that your pill can even out your melanin levels

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CharlestonJew posted:

Say too much melanin is poisonous for you and that your pill can even out your melanin levels

they already have whitening creams for this :(

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
I made the website

lemonparty.org

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Top City Homo posted:

they already have whitening creams for this :(

make one of those commercials where everything starts off in black and white and it shows a person fumbling around with whitening cream, putting it all over their shoes and their cat and poo poo while the narrator laments how hard it is to use whitening cream. Then BAM! You introduce Mela-B-Gone or something

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Hey -- what about that multiple chemical sensitivity thing? It's like where ALL THE CHEMICALS everywhere affect you and make you sick. Like perfume people wear, laundry detergent, etc. Any chemical -- maybe every chemical -- is probably at this very moment bombarding our bodies with nanotoxins (think of better word here) so what we need is some sort of portable chemical neutralizer...

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CharlestonJew posted:

make one of those commercials where everything starts off in black and white and it shows a person fumbling around with whitening cream, putting it all over their shoes and their cat and poo poo while the narrator laments how hard it is to use whitening cream. Then BAM! You introduce Mela-B-Gone or something

you sunnova bitch

its genius

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

anal itching '

this isn't a disease its a friday night

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
id like to buy one shipping container worth please of ur vitamins

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I.C. posted:

Hey -- what about that multiple chemical sensitivity thing? It's like where ALL THE CHEMICALS everywhere affect you and make you sick. Like perfume people wear, laundry detergent, etc. Any chemical -- maybe every chemical -- is probably at this very moment bombarding our bodies with nanotoxins (think of better word here) so what we need is some sort of portable chemical neutralizer...

oh my god

:frogon:

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
"formulated by iraq war veterans"

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

whoaaaaa
e: anyway, I'm thinking it could be…a mist or a spray or something. Or nothing. Like a can of compressed air. Of homeopathic air.

I.C. fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 23, 2015

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
claim that it cures antiquated diseases like grocer's itch and milk leg

that way the only people who know what the hell you're talking about are the elderly consumers that are easiest to scam

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
homeopathic spray is the best idea i have ever heard

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Helps overcome wifi and electrical sensitivity by negativising your electrobalances. Simply insert a suppository whenever you feel slight discomfort.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
pay an extra $20 for our special patented rag to dry off the mist spray if you don't feel like drip-drying yourself

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
People like drinking, I think there should be a wine based diet plan.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

netally posted:

Helps overcome wifi and electrical sensitivity by negativising your electrobalances. Simply insert a suppository whenever you feel slight discomfort.

This right here is your ticket. You need an herbal remedy that reduces your sensitivity to EMF. Smart meters, wifi, cell phones etc are all the contemporary culprits to blame.

Its a good choice for two reasons:
There is no proven evidence that anyone is actually affected by EMF(short of sticking your head in a microwave), therefore there is no way to prove that your remedy isn't helping.

Herbs(lawn clippings) are dry and lightweight, keeping your shipping costs to a minimum.

You can even debunk some of the older bracelet/magnet frauds for what they are, and prove that a natural, biological remedy that you sell is the real solution.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

OP you're going to want to claim it helps with fibromyalgia since it's also an illusion.

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer
Lemon is a citrus so use some bs about powerful antioxidants

Top City Homo posted:

homeopathic spray is the best idea i have ever heard

http://www.similasanusa.com

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The gimmick is, you eat the food backwards. Like, through your butthole.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Jimong5 posted:

Lemon is a citrus so use some bs about powerful antioxidants

http://www.similasanusa.com

how is that not parody

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

But this spray…you spray ON things, not IN you. It's like a crystal except better because it can penetrate…I don't even know.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Make it a suppository. A huge, huge suppository. Like eggplant size.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Internetjack posted:

This right here is your ticket. You need an herbal remedy that reduces your sensitivity to EMF. Smart meters, wifi, cell phones etc are all the contemporary culprits to blame.

Its a good choice for two reasons:
There is no proven evidence that anyone is actually affected by EMF(short of sticking your head in a microwave), therefore there is no way to prove that your remedy isn't helping.

Herbs(lawn clippings) are dry and lightweight, keeping your shipping costs to a minimum.

You can even debunk some of the older bracelet/magnet frauds for what they are, and prove that a natural, biological remedy that you sell is the real solution.

this is why i love goons

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
say it cures fatigue and people will buy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

this is why i love goons

i skipped this post earlier but having read it now on ur recommend....it's a good post

• Locked thread