Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Jimong5 posted:

Lemon is a citrus so use some bs about powerful antioxidants

http://www.similasanusa.com

gently caress yeah

oh man swiss moms are looking to be my prime target base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I.C. posted:

But this spray…you spray ON things, not IN you. It's like a crystal except better because it can penetrate…I don't even know.

no no im feeling this

a crystal inserted into your anus that vibrates at different frequencies that harmful bacteria are attuned to but not the cells in your body based on the electroelastic resistance of the ph in the bacteria

different bacteria will have different frequencies and you can pay (a sort of freemium service if you will) to download new frequencies to fight different viruses

or maybe even something to help constipation and fibromyalgia sufferers

i think i have a winner on my hands

on the other hand homeopathic spray doesn't involve making up complex crystal dildos with wifi connections

need to think about this

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i like the wifi connections idea, like now im thinking about a bracelet that improves your iphone wireless signal.. find some way to sell this to the already pliable apple cult

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
ok opening up a website

diseasefree.co.ck

• Locked thread