Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
when is her round in the fappening? please bump when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Juicy brets

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!
Boobie's Bog House

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
lady in da OP has a pro-tier rack and body, pity about the scrub-tier nose

maybe the ad money will pay for a new one

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

$1 spicy chicken sandwiches you stupid motherfuckers.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

has she been around and i just didn't hear about her until now because im unhip and stay locked in my dark basement or not

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Uncle Wemus posted:

has she been around and i just didn't hear about her until now because im unhip and stay locked in my dark basement or not

think its the latter cause I'm an expert in bomb rear end titties and never heard of her until today

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

'Twas shadowy world. A tittless enigma.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
mournful, she has a mournful nose

like a suicide note stapled to her face

wanna buy a casket and give her nose a tasteful, dignified funeral

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Gaunab posted:

I never thought i'd say this but i'm tired of seeing huge boobed blondes with no rear end

why do fags like yourself perpetuate this white girls no rear end bullshit when that's asians

cams
Mar 28, 2003

if in n out, carls jr would be my favorite fast food burger.

thank god for in n out

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

dawww :3:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I've been abusing myself to internet pictures of girls with hugs tits for so long that regular human women no longer do it for me. Thanks for pushing me further into this arousal purgatory. Dont even got no "carl junior" burgers in this drat country. God drat.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love fat tits of all sizes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

bitmap posted:

I've been abusing myself to internet pictures of girls with hugs tits for so long that regular human women no longer do it for me. Thanks for pushing me further into this arousal purgatory. Dont even got no "carl junior" burgers in this drat country. God drat.

Women with big tits are not human? I would argue the other way around goon sire :colbert:

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

My mom has at most Bs so thats what I like because :biotruths:

naem
May 29, 2011

BossRighteous posted:

My mom has at most Bs so thats what I like because :biotruths:

Is this why I like bitchy domineering brunettes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
naem = mean...but why

Ruddha
Jan 21, 2006

when you realize how cool and retarded everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky
its sad when you see a woman with no hips, or rear end, or thighs. Pathetic.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i dont wanna say i dont give a poo poo about breasts b/c i do, but i do not give a poo poo about some chick with big boobs if she doesn't even show them

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Ruddha posted:

its sad when you see a woman with no hips, or rear end, or thighs. Pathetic.

an amputee

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dyna Soar posted:

i dont wanna say i dont give a poo poo about breasts b/c i do, but i do not give a poo poo about some chick with big boobs if she doesn't even show them

A 23 Year old law graduate with an IQ of 155 couldn't refute this point.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

hectik posted:

For real. Above average face + tig 'ole bitties = smoking hot, apparently. It's like they think the average dude doesn't even glance at the rest of the body (as long as she's

edit: oops I guess I'm a retard. you said "above average" fair enough, i'll allow it. retracted

Damo fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jan 23, 2015

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Orkin Mang posted:

i cant believe how much i love tits

:hfive: couldn't have said it better, friend

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

her tits are great, but her michael jackson nose is awful

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Kate Upton has no rear end and a bad waist to hip ratio.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

The Dennis System posted:

she's quite pretty tho, even if she's not perfect according to a spreadsheet or w/e you use to rate women

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

True.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

if i were dating a woman who looked like kate upton and we were having a conversation about exploring our sexual proclivities, there is not a single goddamn thing she could bring up that would make me balk.

this is my way of saying that i'd let kate upton piss on me

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

cams posted:

if i were dating a woman who looked like kate upton and we were having a conversation about exploring our sexual proclivities, there is not a single goddamn thing she could bring up that would make me balk.

this is my way of saying that i'd let kate upton piss on me

first thing i would do is make that bitch inject some industrial rubber or w/e into her rear end and maybe wear a corset

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dyna Soar posted:

first thing i would do is make that bitch inject some industrial rubber or w/e into her rear end and maybe wear a corset

an rear end corset would sure be an asset for dating kate upton :smug:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Dyna Soar posted:

the first thing i would do is try to hide how much of a nerd i am and focus on how i like surfing and museums and then ask if she wants to go get some vietnamese food or something, then try and kiss her at the end of the night and hope to god she invites me in

then, if she does, i will have sex with her at LEAST two times.

we probably don't have much in common but i would totally try and present the parts of myself i think would be appealing to someone that hot. i wouldn't lie cause i'm not into that but she's so hot i'd try and impress her. i doubt we'd last but hopefully i could have sex with her before she decided to move on. or at least let me grab some titties and make out with her.

i just think she is a very attractive woman, you see.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i wonder how you'd impress a girl like that. idk probably by being yourself and if it's not enough then a tittygrab just wasn't in the cards for you.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Dyna Soar posted:

i wonder how you'd impress a girl like that. idk probably by being yourself and if it's not enough then a tittygrab just wasn't in the cards for you.
yeah but i mean i'd focus way more on the surfing and love of art and live comedy rather than the video games and comic books.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
she's like what, 22? she probably likes video games. comics are always a miss, and i guess she should be into surfing cos she's a swimsuit model.

who knows maybe you two would be perfect for each other

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

That kid's throbbing boner must make things kind of awkward.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Goddamn the end of that commercial is amazing. "THE REST OF OUR BURGERS ARE FULL OF POISONS YOU MORONS BUY THIS ONE ITS SAFE!!!!"

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i really want a burger right now

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

holy poo poo lol is this a photoshop? shes like a pencil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Ramsus posted:

why do fags like yourself perpetuate this white girls no rear end bullshit when that's asians

you are mad about asses man. calm down

• Locked thread