Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
all the little ants are marching all over the troll because it was dumb, and bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q85nZAPhq84

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i rly liked them about 11 or 12 years ago. also I'm a piece of poo poo

I was the same way 11 or 12 years ago about smash mouth

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
The fact that you even know anything about the Dave Matthews band OTHER than there is a guy named Dave Matthews in it is shameful and you trolled yoursef.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
fact about david matthews' band: he is a white former south african who has multiple songs about how monkeys should stay up in their trees

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Dave Matthews was the worst thing about the dave matthews band

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
take that music likers

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
aw drat I like music

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I posted that I was glad LeRoi (the dead sax player) was dead and was banned within seconds.
You are a toilet. I poop on you.

Probably like gay sax.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thing i remember was when dave's tour bus got stuck on a bridge in a traffic jam and decided to drain their toilets off the bridge but a boat full of tourists was passing underneath that bridge at that very moment and got covered in dmb's [dave matthews band's] tour bus sewage.

and then a goon posted a thread because he was working on the boat that got shat on.

that's my dave matthews story thank you god bless.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

thing i remember was when dave's tour bus got stuck on a bridge in a traffic jam and decided to drain their toilets off the bridge but a boat full of tourists was passing underneath that bridge at that very moment and got covered in dmb's [dave matthews band's] tour bus sewage.

and then a goon posted a thread because he was working on the boat that got shat on.

that's my dave matthews story thank you god bless.

came here to post this.

since i was beaten to this bit of old timey goon trivia, i'll just say that liking dabve matthews band is a good barometer for ppl with poor taste

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
RIP Edmund Fitzgerald guy

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

hooray, free concert

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Howard Beale posted:

hooray, free concert

Yeah those fuckers wouldnt play the warren haynes christmas benefit for the longest and when they did they were the worst act there, gently caress em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830
troll the wallflowers next

if they're even still around i mean

• Locked thread