Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Real Fact #964
"It is illegal in the United Kingdom to handle salmon in suspicious circumstances."

Real Fact #952
"Queen Isabella I of Spain, who funded Columbus' voyage across the ocean, claimed to have only bathed twice in her life."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Real Fact #953
OP is gay

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Cowman posted:

Real Fact #953
OP is gay

I'm sorry I think you have your # incorrect

Real Fact #953 is
The longest attack of hiccups ever lasted 68 years.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Real Fact #8283858749294838658398
This is a dumb and bad thread

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Once I got one that said Some dinosaurs were as small as chickens (#771) and that's the weakest factoid of all loving time.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Highbrow Slick posted:

Once I got one that said Some dinosaurs were as small as chickens (#771) and that's the weakest factoid of all loving time.

How is fact weak? It's a fact jack.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Cowman posted:

Real Fact #8283858749294838658398
This is a dumb and bad thread

Sorry that number is not valid yet, we are only up to 1099 so far. Maybe you aren't drinking Snapple? Does your bottle say hateraid?

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Real Fact #385
these are just blatant attempts at making you whore out snapple to yr friends and lol if you fall for them

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
Are Snapple facts intentionally false? I think I've only stumbled onto a few true ones and I filled a pool in the backyard with that raspberry tea swill

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Snapple drinks were good.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Dr Strangepants posted:

Are Snapple facts intentionally false? I think I've only stumbled onto a few true ones and I filled a pool in the backyard with that raspberry tea swill

A spider's silk is stronger than steel.

I've hosed up a lot of spider webs in my life, never won a fight against steel though..

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Mickey's little grenade bottles have fun drunken puzzles on the under-lid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
Real Fact #782 Twenty years ago people actually drank Snapple. Remember how hard Howard Stern used to pimp that poo poo?

• Locked thread