Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/man-shopping-for-coffee-creamer-at-walmart-attacked-by-vigilante-for/2214432

That'll teach him to obey the law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
the only good gun is a white gun

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
If I'm the guy who got tackled, I'm suing the dude who tackled me, and I'm suing Wal-Mart immediately.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Actually sometimes you should relax.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

thank god

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
He was carrying this gun

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

he was also 62 years old so congrats on a white dude battering a old man #cool #nice

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Future evidence in a mass murder right here

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
To be fair he had a concealed gun the guy saw him stow away and was walking in with a label in his hand, it was an honest mistake. At least he didn't get shot.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
the story comments are totally great because they're not sure who the "bad guy" is supposed to be or whose side to root for but are fighting about it anyway.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

burritolingus posted:

He was carrying this gun

hey he modded the spring, that thing hits hard!!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

If that black guy had had a gun this never would have happened.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Holy poo poo, the black guy wasn't arrested for resisting arrest.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he sounds like a good citizen to me bit with a fuggen gun

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what kind of man shops with a loaded gun on him. lol spaz

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Universe Master posted:

If that black guy had had a gun this never would have happened.

if that white guy had a gun this would have never happened

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Orkin Mang posted:

what kind of man shops with a loaded gun on him. lol spaz

a lot of people in places where it's legal, and that's why there isn't shootings there because if you try to rob a place some senior citizen that goes shooting for fun on the weekend will be better with a gun than you and you'll die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 10:38 on Jan 23, 2015

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

a lot of people in places where it's legal, and that's why there isn't shootings there because if you try to rob a place some senior citizen that goes shooting for fun on the weekend will be better with a gun than you and you'll die

like a james bond

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CJp9BPHMOo

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lol nice

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
don' gently caress with mah penny slots!!!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Really having a good laugh at the two or three customers that old coot could have shot in his line of fire, also that fat lady who is just standing around with bullets flying around, lmao. Get on the floor dummy.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Really having a good laugh at the two or three customers that old coot could have shot in his line of fire, also that fat lady who is just standing around with bullets flying around, lmao. Get on the floor dummy.

yeah the old man was the dumb one right hahaahhaah i love europe/austrailia/new york/chicago/norights where we lay down and cry instead

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
(western) europe doesn't have insane gun violence because they tend not to be mentally ill and armed to the teeth over there

if you are seriously afraid that someone is going to rob you at all times, you are exactly the type of person who needs to never own a gun

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

"As Daniels entered the store, a label for the coffee creamer in his pocket in case he forgot the brand,"

:911:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Concealed gun carriers are closet murderers just waiting for the chance to kill someone legally.

They come home and just cry and pray that "tomorrow will be the day, won't it god?!". Then they masturbate their gun and pass out spooning with it.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Um excuse me if you kill someone legally it cannot be murder.

It can only be righteous and just.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Orkin Mang posted:

like a james bond

Roger Moore to be specific!

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

Ha ha, America is loving itself so hard these days.
A real spite-fueled grudge-gently caress

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

Black people are allowed to carry guns now? How did this happen?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

the comments on this story are amazing, it's a collection of conservatives having aneurysms trying to decide who to defend

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Ramsus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzHG-ibZaKM

the best way to resolve a crime is to have a senior citizen shoot wildly at it in the middle of public building

to an european such as myself this whole "carrying a weapon when you go to the store" seems like the redneck version of wearing a fedora and posing with a katana

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

how much of a pussy do you need to be to feel the need to carry an ar-15 while getting coffee considering actual little girls can pull that off that feat without carrying as much as a 9mm

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

posted:

"Unfortunately he tackled a guy that was a law-abiding citizen," McKinnon said. "We understand it's alarming for people to see other people with guns, but Florida has a large population of concealed weapons permit holders."

lmfao

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Minorkos posted:

the best way to resolve a crime is to have a senior citizen shoot wildly at it in the middle of public building

to an european such as myself this whole "carrying a weapon when you go to the store" seems like the redneck version of wearing a fedora and posing with a katana

lol could you imagine living in a country where you feel like you need to be armed to go shopping

to be fair, dude prob had the gun to defend himself from police

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Minorkos posted:

how much of a pussy do you need to be to feel the need to carry an ar-15 while getting coffee considering actual little girls can pull that off that feat without carrying as much as a 9mm

Jamie has just had enough of Adam's poo poo.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

i want to hear the scenario where having an ar-15 strapped to your back with a tightened 2-point sling works out to your favor when someone starts robbing the place. youd think the guy with the guy with the openly visible assault rifle would be the first person to get shot or held up

"hold on let me just unsling this and chamber a round" *starts fiddling with the assault rifle on his back while 3 armed robbers surround him*

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Minorkos posted:

i want to hear the scenario where having an ar-15 strapped to your back with a tightened 2-point sling works out to your favor when someone starts robbing the place. youd think the guy with the guy with the openly visible assault rifle would be the first person to get shot or held up

"hold on let me just unsling this and chamber a round" *starts fiddling with the assault rifle on his back while 3 armed robbers surround him*

This. He should have it cradled in his hand with the safety off, ready to shoot at all times.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
if you study the history of gun law you will find that the "gun nuts" are actually 100% correct. it has been statistically proven that areas where people carry guns and are expected to defend themselves have less crime. also like drug laws being about race instead of public safety; gun laws are almost universally about preventing revolution (just like the republicans say!) and not about public safety:

http://www.amazon.com/Guns-Violence-Joyce-Lee-Malcolm/dp/0674016084/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Everyday Lurker posted:

This. He should have it cradled in his hand with the safety off, ready to shoot at all times.

trigger discipline is a good thing to know but i would keep my finger on the trigger in case of a sudden burglar attack

• Locked thread