Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I had to talk to my boss in my office the other day because he farted in his office

whats his username?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fearlessflyingfish
Dec 24, 2014

Did you seriously pack drugs and candy for dinner?
Once my boss gave away my desk to a new manager. He told the manager, who told me. So I got up and walked into his office, where he was lazily Rapid Sharing music.

"Gary, did you give my desk away?"

And then he just starts scream

"AW poo poo AW poo poo AW poo poo AW poo poo" like he's having a goddamn fit. He's 40-something with a bunch of kids and he looks JUST LIKE DR. KLEINER from Half Life.

He was an awful boss, and he would basically say nothing at all until he exploded with fury. Once he started screaming "poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo" while kicking a box of books because the laser scanner wasn't working.

Holy poo poo, Gary, if you're here, I always hated you and we all know about the house swapping, we were just too polite to talk about it.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Piss in my rear end

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Lets go to Booby Trap -infront of the secretaries

• Locked thread