Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

5-HT posted:

apparently chinese men are into dating black women now

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/chinese-men-with-black-women-african-wives.html

so african women are to chinese men and chinese women are to white dudes, lol

quote:

It’s okay if you want to marry, just don’t leave your children/descendents in China. I don’t want future Chinese people to be like those half-black half-yellow people in Latin American countries, with lowered intelligence, having lost the purity of their blood, with only a name to claim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

5-HT posted:

apparently chinese men are into dating black women now

http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/chinese-men-with-black-women-african-wives.html

so african women are to chinese men and chinese women are to white dudes, lol

The food rush: Rising demand in China and west sparks African land grab
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2009/jul/03/africa-land-grab

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
LBFM - Little Brown gently caress Machine

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Keith Stone posted:

lol

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Keith Stone posted:

lmbo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
mods please change my name to little brown gently caress machine

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That looks...inappropriate

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
Exoticization. "Oh those almond eyes and raven hair and perfect cheekbones truly she is a Real Woman, a goddess that I need to shelter and protect, unlike those boring women in my home country." Boring, I know, but unfortunately true since whitey first encountered The Asians

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Mr. Popo posted:

Revenge for Pearl Harbor.

wha ts the name of this movie op

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

THE PENETRATOR posted:

wha ts the name of this movie op

La Montana Sagrada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhhWcExtxyc

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Keith Stone posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

o yeah the holy mountain that's right
thanks

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009
fuuuuu :troll:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
they think their baby dicks will be large to a smaller wife

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

the black/Asian union gave the world tiger wood and hines ward that's pretty cool okay

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I think the better question is why are white women so against white dudes dating asian women.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Rhymenoserous posted:

they think their baby dicks will be large to a smaller wife
its because Asian women are proper submissive waifus that will cook, clean, and perform traditional gender roles while white american women will spend all your money on scented candles then divorce your rear end and take half your poo poo

I think that's a thing people actually believe

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

I think the better question is why are white women so against white dudes dating asian women.

Said no white woman ever.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

being a white man is basically having a real life cheat code.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The law should be changed so that if you marry a white man/divorce your husband, your green card is revoked and you're immediately sent back or become a fugitive

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

spooky girlfriend posted:

It started with me putting peepee in your coke, and somehow it escalated to me having a trophy wall of penises. I don't try to self-analyze.
I love that you remember that rhyme :3:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

I think you haven't read enough social justice articles if you haven't seen drawn out explanations of why white men dating asian women is exploitative or whatever.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
whites and blacks and latinos all went fat and asians are the only ones who are still thin

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

whites and blacks and latinos all went fat and asians are the only ones who are still thin

/

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Secks Cauldron posted:

I love that you remember that rhyme :3:

Oh, I remember. "Who play joke now, white devil?!" is what I say before penis-chopping.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

I think you haven't read enough social justice articles if you haven't seen drawn out explanations of why white men dating asian women is exploitative or whatever.

I don't read social justice articles ever, in fact.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

http://www.returnofkings.com/32248/the-dating-success-of-asian-women-is-due-to-white-obesity

quote:

but generally speaking, Asian women are of high quality, with strong sex drives, nice bodies, clean, top-notch pussies, intelligent minds, and good values when it comes to long-term relationships.

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Oh, I remember. "Who play joke now, white devil?!" is what I say before penis-chopping.

Sounds like a loving terrible/amazing slasher film

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

So only white women are social justice people? I've seen a shitton more social justice articles written by non-whites.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Secks Cauldron posted:

So only white women are social justice people? I've seen a shitton more social justice articles written by non-whites.
I just meant that particular issue seemed to be something that there's a lot of white girls writing online about how white dudes are only interested in Asian women because they want a submissive waifu or something. This article does a pretty good job talking about this phenomena:

http://jezebel.com/5901327/why-asian-women-date-white-men

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

These kinds of articles are why I laugh when I hear about mail-order asian women pulling switcheroos on their gross husbands.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

These kinds of articles are why I laugh when I hear about mail-order asian women pulling switcheroos on their gross husbands.

lol
http://watchdocumentary.org/watch/louis-therouxs-weird-weekends-thai-brides-video_952e25faa.html

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

I just meant that particular issue seemed to be something that there's a lot of white girls writing online about how white dudes are only interested in Asian women because they want a submissive waifu or something. This article does a pretty good job talking about this phenomena:

http://jezebel.com/5901327/why-asian-women-date-white-men
Never seen those. I have seen Asian women complaining about white men creeping on them, though.

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp
Is a submissive, small-framed white woman obviously preferable to an asian?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

I just really liked the line "top-notch pussies" like I'm just picturing a guy with a monocle and a tophat going down on a girl and then saying "mmm yes, exquisite, 1987 was a fine year"

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

That's a pretty good summation, she seems pretty similar to me, I could have basically written that myself (I would have added more dick jokes).

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Is a submissive, small-framed white woman obviously preferable to an asian?

Probably for the guys at Return of Kings, their acceptance of Asian women seems grudging

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

mookface posted:

I have never seen a black woman with an Asian man does this even happen

It definitely happens, I had a friend in high school whose mother was Jamaican and father was Chinese.

Apparently it happened a lot in Jamaica:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Jamaicans#Interethnic_relations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Key word is said. White women are really against dating outside their own race. Last I checked, a little over 50% of white women won't even consider dating outside their own race.

Dr. Carwash fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 24, 2015

• Locked thread