Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I went for dinner at a friend's house and her pops had an asian wife who was wearing a track suit and I literally couldn't finish the meat from my first spoonful of asian meat soup before she was putting more in the bowl. Between that and being thin you could almost forgive the fact that she looked like the slick shoe's dad from the Goonies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

So uhhh what the gently caress is ABC girl?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ded posted:

So uhhh what the gently caress is ABC girl?

basically a Chinese girl who grew up overseas.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
They should add Shanghai girl who ignores her date and talks on the phone and Beijing girl who constantly yells and hits.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

opus111 posted:

No. HK Chinese is no. 1, followed by taiwan. Koreans are Krazy, as are japanese. The commonly held tier belief system is upside down.

lol taiwanese girls are nuts

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
Went to Berkeley so that was pretty much what was on the menu.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
me wife weighs 30 stone mate

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Boof Bonser posted:

Went to Berkeley so that was pretty much what was on the menu.

don't forget UCLA, aka university of caucasians lost among asians

naem
May 29, 2011

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Bible posted:

My wife is Korean. Not Korean-American, but born and raised in Seoul, only left twice Korean.

I can confirm she is insane.

Also, loving lol at "submissive."

have you considered that you are just a bitch?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Business Gorillas posted:

russians i think.

russians will destroy you

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Tuxedo Gin posted:

My girlfriend seems pretty mellow. There's cultural differences but she's prolly the most agreeable girlfriend I've had.

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

For me it purely comes down to the fact that the asian girls willing to date me on purpose have been, on the whole, hotter than the white/other girls willing to date me on purpose.

naem
May 29, 2011

Boof Bonser posted:

For me it purely comes down to the fact that the asian girls willing to date me on purpose have been, on the whole, hotter than the white/other girls willing to date me on purpose.

How much accidental dating do you do

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

naem posted:

How much accidental dating do you do

More than would be my preference

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Oops we're dating!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

burritolingus posted:

Oops we're dating! i am raping you

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
What is the best type of white girl to marry? Obviously any from an anglosphere country are out right from the get go

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Business Octopus posted:

What is the best type of white girl to marry? Obviously any from an anglosphere country are out right from the get go

Take your pick:

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

I'm a honky dating a 2nd generation Vietnamese girl. She's really chill but occasionally gets set off on a racist tirade against other Asian ethnicities when we're out and about. It's usually pretty cute but I think she's just a hair away from setting Chinese people on fire with pure telepathic malice.

Fabulousity fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jan 27, 2015

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
uhh hello marry a strict muslim indonesian/malaysian asian if you really want to lord over your wife

if you want a submissive "white" wife, convert 2 islam and pay my dad the dowry for my sister....albanian women are trained to cook, clean, and we do the no shoes in the house thing too, so its kind of like an asian.

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
the "I went to college in america but now I'm back in asia, I wanna keep my connection to western culture with a white boyfriend" type is to be avoided.

Also girls who speak Taiwanese with their friends / family seem to have been down to earth. If a girl only speaks mandarin be careful.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

ArbitraryC posted:

My girlfriend seems pretty mellow. There's cultural differences but she's prolly the most agreeable girlfriend I've had.

it's a trap. once you marry her.... wooooo boy.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Hmm. Maybe *all* girls are just nuts. Especially AZNs.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

my wife was the coolest and most down to earth girl when we were dating and then once we got married she revealed that she is in fact a loving psycho like every other taiwanese broad

protip: taiwanese girls are fun to date but don't get serious or you're hosed.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Once Im bored of flings with tiny thin women with satsuma asses and almond eyes I'm marrying a fat white girl cos looks = mental dearrangement.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Keith Stone posted:

LBFM - Little Brown gently caress Machine

That is his daughter whom he raises by himself after his Nairobian wife passed away. He takes care of her and tends to a farm in Nairobi. Dude is a Chinese-Nairobian Nicholas Sparks protagonist and I would watch that book adaptation.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Tuxedo Gin posted:

my wife was the coolest and most down to earth girl when we were dating and then once we got married she revealed that she is in fact a loving psycho like every other taiwanese broad

protip: taiwanese girls are fun to date but don't get serious or you're hosed.
I dunno, I met her through an older Taiwanese colleague and she's been happily married for decades and doesn't seem crazy either. Maybe your experience is an individual thing and not worth casual racism over?

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno, I met her through an older Taiwanese colleague and she's been happily married for decades and doesn't seem crazy either. Maybe your experience is an individual thing and not worth casual racism over?

lol you have stockholm syndrome

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

lol you have stockholm syndrome

Don't be so bitter about that chopped off dick, you weren't really using it!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
if you can marry a girl who knows how to farm

those bitches know how to deal with hardship and that includes your pathetic balding fat carcass

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

don't forget UCLA, aka university of caucasians lost among asians

Man that is good

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fabulousity posted:

I'm a honky dating a 2nd generation Vietnamese girl. She's really chill but occasionally gets set off on a racist tirade against other Asian ethnicities when we're out and about. It's usually pretty cute but I think she's just a hair away from setting Chinese people on fire with pure telepathic malice.

Vietnamese are super racist yea, not even in a "we have lots of stereotypes about you" way but a "we hold thousand year grudges" way

They also hate black people

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tautologicus posted:

Vietnamese are super racist yea, not even in a "we have lots of stereotypes about you" way but a "we hold thousand year grudges" way

*slaps hands against face like mcmolly cuckin*

ASIANS HATE OTHER ASIANS?

ever been among arabs and they debate who is lowest on the totem pole and who is highest?
or latinos/hispanic people and their hate for guatemalans?

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Tautologicus posted:

quote:

"The last time the Chinese came, they stayed a thousand years. The French are foreigners. They are weak. Colonialism is dying. The white man is finished in Asia. But if the Chinese stay now, they will never go. As for me, I prefer to sniff French poo poo for five years than to eat Chinese poo poo for the rest of my life." — Ho Chi Minh, 1946[47]

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The man had a way with words

I wasn't singling them out or anything, just have vietnamese friends and it was something i noticed.

(Whenever i say "i have a friend.." on this forum it is the most liberal hyperbole at this point)

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Pon de Bundy posted:

*slaps hands against face like mcmolly cuckin*

ASIANS HATE OTHER ASIANS?

ever been among arabs and they debate who is lowest on the totem pole and who is highest?
or latinos/hispanic people and their hate for guatemalans?

Whites talking about how other whites aren't white (although I guess that's a white compliment nowadays).

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

burritolingus posted:

Whites talking about how other whites aren't white (although I guess that's a white compliment nowadays).

from a global perspective, american whites are weird

at the very least in europe they still have all their long-running hatreds of every other country/ethnicity in europe. americans are strange because they have this whole race war thing going on against other americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
being extremely hairy dirty white i can blend in w any white ethnicity u want

chaldean in a second
greek oh yeah
italian? fuh get a about itttt

• Locked thread