Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Keith Stone posted:

LBFM - Little Brown gently caress Machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

my dad is a vietnam vet and i know a few of his vietnam vet buddies. a few of them have asian wives. these women cook, clean, rub their feet and never complain. they are nice women too. i think these old dudes just want some of the good vietnamese poon they had back in the day, so they divorce their fat white wife in their 50s or 60s and order in the first asian looking woman they find on a dating site

these guys have decent veteran money/pensions so they are loaded. living the dream, buying 4wd trucks, boats, fishing and loving. freedom reigns etc

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

dumping your wife in your late 50's and picking up some girl the same ethnicity as the ones you used to rape in the army 40 years ago is the definition of a mid-life crisis for veterans

just wait in the year 2054 iraqi women will be all the rage

oh yeah no poo poo!

old dudes are pretty gross

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

5-HT posted:

you'll be an old dude someday though

yep and i cannot wait :)

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Mongol cunny

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

lol imagine being so repulsive that asian mail order brides don't want to be seen with you

how can she resist my black business socks and little pot belly

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Fuckn cuisine experts itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Different cultures entice the bored, middle aged white man. Its like when napoleon was the king and everyone was just constantly trying to conquer him. Its just history repeating itself. Middle aged white dudes and asian wives.

• Locked thread