Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Tell your stewardess you would like 2 seabreachers with that rum and coke and peanuts while you still can. RIP skymall.

http://www.skymall.com/seabreacher-customized-boat/IS6101.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fdFAYtJwRg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
they had a monopoly and they still couldn't stay afloat lmao gently caress buisiness people

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Aww, now we won't be able to slip more goatses into their catalogues. :(

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

pictured: skymall employee heading for the exit

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

this is incredibly shocking news to me

how could their $350 litter robot / darth vader meditation pod for your cat possibly not yield a profitable business model?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
there's wifi on flights now you can shop amazon during your flight for the skymall experience done right

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Happy Bear Suit posted:

how could their $350 litter robot / darth vader meditation pod for your cat possibly not yield a profitable business model?

if it lasts more than 3 years it's a bargain. Those loving robotic litter boxes they sell at petsmart are $150 and they usually last like 18 months.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I am going to miss skymall reviews

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I hope BudK magazine replaces Skymall. I want to fly in an airplane and browse all of the different ninja stars and hidden sword canes.

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I'd like to imagine skymall is the main cause of recent lottery winners to blow through their entire winnings in less than a year

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
yeah if i won one of those big lotteries (i never will because i dont gamble with money, only with my life & posting career) i would buy the dumbest poo poo

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

skymall belongs to the nords

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

VectorSigma posted:

skymall belongs to the nords

are those the guys from elder scrolls

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Now where am I supposed to cum when jacking off mid-flight???

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Now where am I supposed to cum when jacking off mid-flight???

the empty ginger ale can that your sleeping seatmate has on her in flight table thingy

i suppose it needn't be empty, either

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm the guy in the seabreacher loving working those handsles for all they worth

wormsauce
Oct 30, 2005

I see that big ole dick you got
This is a loving outrage.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
im pretty surprised such a popular and profitable industry as airliners cant sustain their own shopping mall

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Fetus Tree posted:

the empty ginger ale can that your sleeping seatmate has on her in flight table thingy

i suppose it needn't be empty, either

What ritzy rear end airline are you flying where you get the whole can and not a 4 oz plastic cup that's half full of ice?!?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

There's a dude at work that when other people travel for work he demands they steal him skymall. I sent him a link about this today and he was pretty broken up

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

What ritzy rear end airline are you flying where you get the whole can and not a 4 oz plastic cup that's half full of ice?!?

i've asked for a whole can whenever i've wanted one and never been denied

eye contact and a smile, amigo

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Fetus Tree posted:

i've asked for a whole can whenever i've wanted one and never been denied

eye contact and a smile, amigo

yeah seriously, "what do you want to drink?" "a can of ____"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Whenever I fly, I always get V8. It's a tradition I've held since boyhood for a reason I've long forgotten.

ty

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Big Beef City posted:

Whenever I fly, I always get V8. It's a tradition I've held since boyhood for a reason I've long forgotten.

ty

do you really want your last drink on this earth to contain vegetables if the bird goes down?

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Happy Bear Suit posted:

These are actually loving amazing. I'm kind of surprised they even advertised on SkyMall; I thought they'd had a pretty massive following already.

Downsides are that yeah, they cost a lot and are big/ugly, but if you've got a corner with an outlet to plug it into, it's fantastic. Had mine for years, still works like a champ.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Big Beef City posted:

ty

I prefer bloody Mary mix to v8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Big Beef City posted:

ty

Maybe because tomato juice apparently tastes better when you're flying. Found this earlier today when trying to find out wtf a "juice flight" is:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travelnews/travel-truths/11164495/Do-you-crave-tomato-juice-at-30000ft.html

• Locked thread