Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
gently caress you! eat poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Great OP Goldmine Thread.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
dicks

dicks everywhere

(the dicks are coming from inside your body)

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Do you need a hug? :roboluv:

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i'm going to really pad out the old posting resume by calling retards fags, idiot

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

Mega64 posted:

Great OP Goldmine Thread.

thats a really nice thing to say, loser!

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

sexy young infidel posted:

i'm going to really pad out the old posting resume by calling retards fags, idiot

die and stop posting

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

This, but unironically

Am I doing it correctly, guys

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
gently caress your pronouns

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
you're head looks like a butt with poo on it and the poo is you're face

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and i like to kiss my own butt

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

im a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells and i like to kiss my own butt

thats what a big stupid moron with a smelly butt would say

Bubsy 3-D 2 Deep 4 Me
Sep 24, 2013

Young Orc
i hate each and every one of you. i hate Bronies. i hate furries. i hate anime. i hate video games. anything that anybody anywhere likes, i hate. everyone on this forum here eats poop and enjoys it

Brain Fog
Dec 27, 2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014
H. P. Lovedump

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hey u retards

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Votes should be invalidated because anyone who would vote for rules is pathetic.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:gas: op ban thread

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

Ork of Fiction posted:

Votes should be invalidated because anyone who would vote for rules is pathetic.

i am a soverign citizen and i am held by no rules so gently caress you

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO
oval office off autards

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ive never been mean on the forums,so, not much wille change fior me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Have you registered an account on Something Awful Dot Com? Kill yourself!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

VendaGoat posted:

Have you registered an account on Something Awful Dot Com? Kill yourself!

ok now what ( im currentley a ghost now)

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I voted for anime damnit :mad:

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
This website was doomed to slide into the crapper but it could have happened without the poster base becoming a herd of embarrassing shrieking twats and unlovable social retards so thanks for that guys

If you kill yourselves, and I hope you do, nobody will stand around wondering why or saying that you had lots to live for

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
gbs is a loving piece of poo poo place with loving idiot people posting poo poo all day. gently caress this world and gently caress saudi arabia and their dead fat clown king. also gently caress jenny mccarthy and everything she stands for, i hope she gets sick and dies from a normally harmless but still very painful disease.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I have a question, you assholes. Why is there going to be a lovedump?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Wamdoodle posted:

I have a question, you assholes. Why is there going to be a lovedump?

some loving retarded thing people can vote for, see the stickied post. it is still possible to vote, so vote for no anime which is #2 so far.

the stupid love dump is going to kill gbs. gbs is not about being nice, it's about hating yourself, the world and any other living creature for no reason whatsover. gently caress.

this mean thread is soooo goood.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
kill yourself - human being

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

kill yourself - human being

likewise you loving retard.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
actually "LF is back" won

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Concerned Citizen posted:

actually "LF is back" won

what the gently caress is lf?

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013

Dieting Hippo posted:

gently caress you! eat poo poo!

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

GBS Ambassador posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

wanna gently caress?

GBS Ambassador
Oct 31, 2013
nah

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Rambling Robot posted:

some loving retarded thing people can vote for, see the stickied post. it is still possible to vote, so vote for no anime which is #2 so far.

the stupid love dump is going to kill gbs. gbs is not about being nice, it's about hating yourself, the world and any other living creature for no reason whatsover. gently caress.

this mean thread is soooo goood.

Oh! I usually don't bother with "rules" but thanks for the info :) Uh, I mean, thanks for nothing, you dickbag :argh:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Wamdoodle posted:

Oh! I usually don't bother with "rules" but thanks for the info :) Uh, I mean, thanks for nothing, you dickbag :argh:

so not my pleasure (what a loving idiot).

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What are the rules of lovedump?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Hobohemian posted:

What are the rules of lovedump?

you have to suck my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Nation posted:

you have to suck my dick

sure thing, i just need to get my loving magnifying glass first.

• Locked thread