Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

You need to seek help, you are not well. You're about a few steps away from becoming like Chris Chan or Dr. Casio.

who are they

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

The oil industry is already reorienting itself towards mass production of biomass fuels and completely revamping the U.S. Agriculture system can be done without disrupting the current system in place because the U.S. has access to tons of land it doesn't use that can be developed for farming grain within at most a decade.

oh word

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Any industrialized country that goes to poo poo because of climate change is an embarrassment to imperialism.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
let me tell you about my 500 year plan

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Biomass fuels are farts you buy with money.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

You need to seek help, you are not well. You're about a few steps away from becoming like Chris Chan or Dr. Casio.

Pro gaslighting from a weird rear end nerd who incessantly argues reactionary viewpoints in every d&d and GBS thread he can read.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

Pro gaslighting from a weird rear end nerd who incessantly argues reactionary viewpoints in every d&d and GBS thread he can read.

shut up retard

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

who are they

Dr. Casio literally hosed children and was a hoarder and he made more coherently reasoned posts than you.

I'm honestly more concerned with the suicidal projection you post in every thread (kill the west, kill white people, kill goons, climate change will kill the earth) All those groups include yourself. And I'm worried for you.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
I'm loving tired of your fag poo poo and I better say it now before "lovedump" where the pedo mods empower more pedos to talk about their fag poo poo. gently caress you

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Climate Change is a threat to our National Security.

the US adapted war time strategies to adapt to climate change before we even invested funds into preventing it. gently caress yeah.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

Biomass fuels are farts you buy with money.

In the future, your poo poo will help power the world around you.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Drink Cheerwine posted:

let me tell you about my 500 year plan

America isn't even that old. Do you think George Washington one of the greatest people ever lived made up a 700 year plan and decided that in the year 2015 that we would have a retard for president who was elected twice?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

sexy young infidel posted:

I'm loving tired of your fag poo poo and I better say it now before "lovedump" where the pedo mods empower more pedos to talk about their fag poo poo. gently caress you

Shut up retard

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

Shut up retard

gently caress you pedo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Anime is less than one hundred years old.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

sexy young infidel posted:

gently caress you pedo

Im not a pedo and you shouldn't gently caress r associate with pedos imo

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Tsinava posted:

Im not a pedo and you shouldn't gently caress r associate with pedos imo

Listen buddy

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

The Taint Reaper posted:

Anime is less than one hundred years old.

And that only occurred because we nuked them twice. Nukes are as hot as the sun. The sun is a factor. Imagine what we could create.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I'm gonna bop you one mister. Global warming is real! And it serous! Okay??

naem
May 29, 2011

TOILETLORD posted:

i agree but i have been hording 7.62 for about 5 years now.

sticking with 5.56 personally

The Taint Reaper posted:

Also I can't find that cool video of that guy who has a water purification straw. The straw has it's own water purification system onboard so he goes around to public restrooms finding the sickest and nastiest diarrhea dumps. He sticks the straw in and drinks it just to prove that the water purification system works under any conditions.

they give these out for free in third world countries.

http://www.buylifestraw.com

I have a couple of these for my earthquake kit (including the water bottle) and they're awesome.

If you buy one they donate one to the needy. Can't wait to camp in the park like a hobo and drink filtered decorative pond water

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

And that only occurred because we nuked them twice. Nukes are as hot as the sun. The sun is a factor. Imagine what we could create.

i nuked my penis once and anime didnt happen guess i gotta nuke it again

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Dr. Casio literally hosed children and was a hoarder and he made more coherently reasoned posts than you.

I'm honestly more concerned with the suicidal projection you post in every thread (kill the west, kill white people, kill goons, climate change will kill the earth) All those groups include yourself. And I'm worried for you.

i never say any of those things except the last one sometimes i feel worse that you take my posting so seriously that you are worried

i mean i guess ive said "kill the west" while pretending to be a muslim but thats comedy

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

We nuked them so hard they became one of our closest friends

The power of nuclear arms is friendship.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

like now im worried about you that you project suicidal ideation onto another goon from their gbs posts.. are you ok

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
you're all gonna commit suicde and its for the best

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The Taint Reaper posted:

America isn't even that old. Do you think George Washington one of the greatest people ever lived made up a 700 year plan and decided that in the year 2015 that we would have a retard for president who was elected twice?

i do. now, listen...first? we kill everyone in south america

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Everyone in the cities will die and I won't care in the least.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Ramsus posted:

Everyone in the cities will die and I won't care in the least.

inshallah

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Guess what? I have guns, knives, bow, jeep, and a truck. I know many others that do as well. We have the GASOLINE

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I'm not going to commit suicide. I'm going to fight climate change all by myself if I have to. I have black locust, bamboo, and kudzu seeds. I'm not afraid of poo poo!!!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i think probably climate change is happening, but also, i dont loving care about it

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
this thread is now problematic TAKE IT TO HELLTHREAD, PPL!!!

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

a bunch of you seem to be under the impression that this is the thread for debating the existence of anthropogenic climate change. well guess what the only thing you're allowed to debate is whether we can ameliorate the effects of the anthropogenic climate change that 97% of scientists agree is real. personally i think we can't. if you want to discuss climate models with toiletlord, a man who sucks dicks for bus money, do it in your own thread

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Yeah basically it's too loving late to do anything because the only way to turn things around would be to hop back to before the Opium Wars and distribute a lot of measles blankets to the chinese.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qjnk15s57hwna9z/Photo%20Jan%2024%2C%201%2016%2058%20AM.jpg

This is an ancient technology called an air well. It is used for heating, cooling, and ultimately water harvesting. In ancient desert cultures these were very important for gathering water and irrigating crops. Air wells come in many shapes and sizes. This is known as a geothermal air well.

Tsinava fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Jan 24, 2015

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
How much Climate Change do we need to melt Canada? What's the exchange rate?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

it's not going to happen in anybody's lifetime who exist on this earth right now.

Quoting this for massive lols in 20-30 years.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

katlington posted:

Quoting this for massive lols in 20-30 years.

shut up moron

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

gonna own some gbs with these sweet warmist takedowns i got from https://www.breatbort.com i also subscribe to the fine young capitalists have you ever read a book called freakonomics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

DONT SIGN YOUR POSSSSßSSSSSSSSSSTSSSSSSSSS oOoooOoooooooOpoooOooooOo :choco:

• Locked thread