Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Isn't there already some huge Nazi cult enclave in Chile or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
im down if i can get to be a koevoet

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Bro Dad posted:

Isn't there already some huge Nazi cult enclave in Chile or something?
There's a town in South Africa exclusively for Afrikaners, you might be thinking of that.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
this is what you're talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villa_Baviera

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wee Tinkle Wand posted:

For a guy who keeps saying that he totally isn't a Nazi white-supremacist he sure has an extremely large following of rabid Nazi and white-supremacists who just want to have a frank discussion about how we need to get around to separating the races and maybe killing all the Jews if that wouldn't be too much trouble. :psyduck:

This is D&D

Try mentioning that you're in the Israeli Defense Force and watch what happens

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

The Taint Reaper posted:

This is D&D

the one thing /leftypol/ and regular /pol/ share is hating jews

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Couldn't find an english page, but at some point in the sixties german newspaper Der Spiegel published a story about a possible nazi camp in Brazil, called "Waldner 555". According to reports it was believed to be the refuge for Reichsleiter Martin Bormann, second in command in the nazi party.

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-45465453.html (of course it's in german you subhuman filth lol)

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
and before you ask /leftypol/ is pretty much LF

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Syd Midnight posted:

Before that, they tried a Free City project. Galt's Gulches tend to collapse within weeks because everyone hates their neighbors, so instead a bunch of libertarians moved into some small town in New Hampshire, voted as a bloc to get onto city council, then defunded everything because taxation is theft. IIRC they lasted about year before the other residents voted them all back out of office, returned the city to working order, and literally chased them out of town with acts of violence and arson. Now just mentioning libertarians is enough to start a fight or get you kicked out of a city council meeting there.

Give the link!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Triple A posted:

This is why LF is never coming back

IronLawnmower
Aug 28, 2014

kustomkarkommando posted:

eagerly awaiting bop 2.0

Is that Varg Vikernes?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

eagerly awaiting bop 2.0

wtf is this, sounds fascinating

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Dewgy posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bophuthatswana_conflict_%281994%29

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Dewgy posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bophuthatswana_conflict_(1994)

The dude shown getting waxed (and his two friends) were prominent figures in the Afrikaner Resistance Movement, basically a neo-nazi South African political party/paramilitary group who decided to stick their head in during an uprising/regime change against the leader of a South African tribal homeland.

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jan 24, 2015

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Triple A posted:

it's lf minus the irony, so basically completely insufferable

Ante Christ
May 8, 2007

I'd like to think that his name translates to "Wolf Fart".

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

This is D&D

D&D is full of insufferable bullshit

but heaping scorn on proud participants of a relentlessly aggressive land-stealing regionally disruptive theocratic government's military and its lovely deeds is not even on the spectrum

e: this is also why american forces have their own posting ghetto too

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jan 24, 2015

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!
Is this the racist version of Metal Gear's outer heaven or something?

THIS IS BIG BOSS... I FORGOT TO TELL YOU... YOU NEED A GAS MASK TO GET THROUGH THE SHOWER ROOM... OVER.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's lf minus the irony, so basically completely insufferable

but LF wasn't ironic about their desire for full communism now

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Triple A posted:

but LF wasn't ironic about their desire for full communism now

haha yeah... maybe we could like, bring it back, to show them how funny we are haha

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Professor Shark posted:

haha yeah... maybe we could like, bring it back, to show them how funny we are haha

LF and funny do not mix.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI

those dudes were part of a column rolling through a town in Bop shooting indiscriminately
the famous video starts at like 5 minutes (there are a lot of bodies throughout that)

John Denver Hoxha fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jan 24, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

whoflungpoop posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bophuthatswana_conflict_(1994)

The dude shown getting waxed (and his two friends) were prominent figures in the Afrikaner Resistance Movement, basically a neo-nazi South African political party/paramilitary group who decided to stick their head in during an uprising/regime change against the leader of a South African tribal homeland.

one AWB member present had remarked in wry Afrikaans, "Ons is op 'n kafferskiet piekniek" ('We are on a kaffir-shooting picnic'). In response, the predominantly black Bophuthatswana Defence Force, agitated by their superiors' inability to control the white gunmen, threatened to attack Afrikaner militias.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

Afrikaner Resistance Movement, basically a neo-nazi South African political party/paramilitary group

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Japanese Phone Box posted:

Is this the racist version of Metal Gear's outer heaven or something?

THIS IS BIG BOSS... I FORGOT TO TELL YOU... YOU NEED A GAS MASK TO GET THROUGH THE SHOWER ROOM... OVER.

Kinda, which is why I'm surprised that they didn't just call it Outer Heaven lol.

Venom Snake fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jan 24, 2015

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

LF and funny do not mix.

neither do you and funny

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

neither do you and funny
word

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

I'm a white British 22 year old female.
My hair is dark blonde, I have heterochromia iridum so one eye is blue and the other blue and green.
I stand 5'6" in height with a healthy build and am free of both disease or deformity, excluding the heterochromia which technically constitutes a mutation, and aesthetically I'm an attractive woman.
I studied Human Physiology and Biochemistry in college and Linguistics at university. I speak and write 3 languages, the first two fluently, the third at an intermediate level.

Speaking in a impersonal sense, I am the ideal breeding stock.

Now I'm curious that if you guys ever wanted this little plan of yours to actually produce something, how exactly would you go about convincing women like me to leave with you, hypothetically speaking?

I genuinely want to know because a colony isn't going to last long without a potential next generation, and for that you require females, and for lack of females how would you prevent a colony from breaking down, violating laws put in place and raping every available female regardless of whether they're spoken for or not?

Doesn't list BMI, probably has limey snaggle tooth.

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

Reddit Island 2.0

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Darkman Fanpage posted:

neither do you and funny

Well I am not gay for Doug Funny

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
so if you're going to start a new country in Africa, do you pick the unstable country and deal with whatever is causing the instability (probably endemic disease or pissed off muslim rebels), or do you go with the stable country who is going to sick their military on you when you say "lol we're going to start a new neonazi country in your backyard"?

i'd probably just stay home and post on the internest

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

say no to bats posted:

Remember like a decade ago when that lolbertarian moron Ransom or Random or whatever his loving name was who couldn't shut the gently caress up about the free state project in CE/DND uprooted his life and family to New Hampshire to start the glorious libertarian revolution? This reminded me of that.

Goal was to get 20000 libertarians, which is totally just a tiny drop in a bucket number not roughly half their national population, to move there and gently caress the state up. Last I heard only a few hundred had bothered and more than a few bailed when it was obvious that poo poo wasn't happening.

The Free Keene movement? You can see their antics on Youtube or whenever there's a Freeman of the Land/Sovereign Citizens thread.

Archer666 posted:

Some rich guy should get in on this, and as soon the basics get set up he should just coup the whole and use the white nerds as his slaves.

What's Mark Thatcher doing?

Tesseraction posted:

If you're talking about Fredrick "Hotwheeels" Brennan, here's his guest article on Nazi website the Daily Stormer (think stormtrooper) advocating the use of eugenics: http://www.dailystormer.com/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/

The irony of a guy who would likely be a candidate for a T4 Aktion under the Third Reich encouraging modern neo-Nazis.

eagerly awaiting bop 2.0

Holy poo poo, someone else remembers this. A (literal assault rifle) blast from the past.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

midnightclimax posted:

Couldn't find an english page, but at some point in the sixties german newspaper Der Spiegel published a story about a possible nazi camp in Brazil, called "Waldner 555". According to reports it was believed to be the refuge for Reichsleiter Martin Bormann, second in command in the nazi party.

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-45465453.html (of course it's in german you subhuman filth lol)

Yeah, but Bormann got killed trying to escape Berlin, so this was probably just another wild story.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

John Denver Hoxha posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI

those dudes were part of a column rolling through a town in Bop shooting indiscriminately
the famous video starts at like 5 minutes (there are a lot of bodies throughout that)

"I need an ambulance, I'm bleeding|
*was shooting into crowds and homes minutes ago"

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

lol the article barely even mentions all the random black civilians that were shot dead while those 3 fascists got their names played out all across the media

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
LF would start a glorious worker's utopia out of the husk of 8chanibia

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Young Freud posted:

The irony of a guy who would likely be a candidate for a T4 Aktion under the Third Reich encouraging modern neo-Nazis.

oh he's most def lebensunwertes leben

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Rand alPaul posted:

LF would start a glorious worker's utopia out of the husk of 8chanibia

lol no

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
They're gonna poo poo themselves when they figure out that you can't (I'm making this up but I know the state of the south african internet, which I'm pretty sure is better) get anything much better than lovely adsl at .1 mb/s because they're like 30 km from the closest telephone exchange, and there's no cable or fiber optic internet. They're gonna be in the middle of nowhere, the average speed is going to be way less than the average for namibia:
http://www.bandwidthplace.com/location/namibia/
http://testmy.net/hoststats/telecom_namibia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
IN OUTER HEAVEN

MEN BECOME DEMONS

• Locked thread