Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

This is the "gently caress you, Europe" card because it's airing at like 2AM local time.

CARD:

Fight Pass Prelims (4:00 PM ET) posted:

Flyweight - Neil "2Tap" Seery vs Chris "The Real Deal" Beal
- Conor McGregor's grandpa got a shift off at the docks to fight an undefeated dude

Trashweight - Viktor Pesta vs Konstantin "The Russian Bear" Erokhin
- Konstantin is good at killing other trashweights in the first round

Fox Sports 1 Prelims (5:00 PM ET) posted:

Featherweight - Mirsad Bektick vs Paul "Redser" Redmond
- Bektick is undefeated, that is neat (?)

Lightweight - Mairbek "Beckan" Taisumov vs Anthony Christodoulou
- Taisumov reppin' the Chechens now that Adlan Amagov is retired, so he's :krad:

Light Heavyweight - Nikita "The Al Capone" Krylov vs Stanislav "Stucky" Nedkov
- THE FUCKIN AL CAPONE, YOU GUYS

Featherweight - Andy "The Little Axe" Ogle vs Makwan "Mr. Finland" Amirkhani
-

Welterweight - Sultan Aliev vs Kenny Robertson
- ALIEV REPPIN THAT DAGESTANI KNUCKLEGAME CARTEL

Welterweight - Nico Musoke vs Albert "Einstein" Tumenov
- Tumenov is a Caucasus dude, so I'm down

Fox Card (8:00 PM ET) posted:

Featherweight - Akira Corassani vs Sam Siciila
- Akira is still a dingus

Light Heavyweight - Phil "Mr. Wonderful" Davis vs Ryan "Darth" Bader
- The winner of this is somehow a "top contender" because LHW is kinda trash

Middleweight - Dan "Hendo" Henderson vs Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
- :ohdear:

Light Heavyweight - Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson vs Anthony "Rumble" Johnson
- Winner gets ducked by Jon Jones, who will enter a prolonged rehab stint

My "snack" rating is I'm going to drink a lot of bourbon and watch this card. Do something similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

someone post seery shadowboxing from his ufc debut

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I'm seein' double this weekend! Four Rumbles!

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I thought Mousasi's nickname was the Armenian Assassin (like 50% of MMA nicknames are XXX assassin, the other 50 is XXX pitbull).

I just feel in my bones Mousasi is going to beat the gently caress out of Hendo via multiple strikes to the general face area.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
This is a good card, imo

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Erokhin made Sokoudjou do the Cro-Cop flop last year. He's pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR1-tiV67iI&t=1m40s

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Mauler, Brawler, Wheezer, Sleeper.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Mousasi isn't very good, I wouldn't count Hendo out.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Senordingdong posted:

Mousasi isn't very good, I wouldn't count Hendo out.

Mousasi is actually very good and not fighting a wrestler.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
dan henderson is old and broken and will lose

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
I dont know what you are talking about. Dan Henderson is retired and they are airing replays of him knocking out Fedor, Bisping and Wanderlei tomorrow during that slot**

**The fantasy world I am choosing to live in

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Henderson is well past his best before date but I think he still has that ability to knock anyone out

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
gently caress me I didn't realise it was on at 2 am what a poo poo fest.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
oh cool this is actually on at a decent time where i live for drinking

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
why did nobody tell me krylov vs nedkov was happening, that's going to be incredible

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

why did nobody tell me krylov vs nedkov was happening, that's going to be incredible

You guys all spell "garbage" funny

(I'm still gonna watch it and laugh the entire time)

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Will this air on the same channel the past Fight Night aired on?

And to expand on that, if I have FX and that other channel I watched the last Fight Night on (Fox Sports 1?), are those the only TV channels I need to watch the UFC content that airs on TV?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Will this air on the same channel the past Fight Night aired on?

And to expand on that, if I have FX and that other channel I watched the last Fight Night on (Fox Sports 1?), are those the only TV channels I need to watch the UFC content that airs on TV?

They don't show MMA stuff on FX so it's just Fox and Fox Sports 1 that you need for MMA/tonight's card and everyone has Fox.

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

For tonight you're fine but they occasionally bump prelims to FS2, which hardly anyone gets, when there's something bigger on FS1 (baseball, college football, nascar). Good news is that if you get Fox Sports Go they usually let you watch the FS2 stuff even if your package doesn't have it.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Alexander Gustafsson (205) vs. Anthony Johnson (204)

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Ewar Woowar posted:

Henderson is well past his best before date but I think he still has that ability to knock anyone out

Dan Henderson could be in a three year coma and immediately upon waking up could knock out virtually anyone

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I for one am rooting for Dan Henderson, you are all welcome to root for whoever the other guy is but just know you will not be welcome into our club after Dan Henderson wins by bulldog choke.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Dan Henderson is the more overrated than Fedor.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
agreed. Jake Shields not only survived the H Bomb but later won the fight

Jake Shields is better than Dan Henderson, literally

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Dan Henderson is the more overrated than Fedor.

Dan Henderson isn't overrated, underrated, or rated at all. Dan Henderson just is. Please respect that.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Eat This Glob posted:

Dan Henderson isn't overrated, underrated, or rated at all. Dan Henderson just is. Please respect that.

please

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Henderson seems like a cool guy but he sucks now tbh

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Dan Henderson defeated the mighty Shogun Rua so I don't want to hear your lies and slanders

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash
Henderson's last non-Shogun win was against Fedor.

Pwny_Xpress
Nov 17, 2006

WEC Never Die
Mousasi also has a jaw on him. Remember all those Machida kicks he took to the dome?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

81sidewinder posted:

Henderson's last non-Shogun win was against Fedor.

He actually beat Lyoto but the judges were very confused and also probably paid off.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Prelims are LIVE

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!
I'm mostly sad we never got the chance to watch Jones tossing tiny slow grandpa Henderson all over the cage then elbowing him into retirement.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Dan Henderson defeated the mighty Shogun Rua so I don't want to hear your lies and slanders

The best part of the second fight was how Dan got comprehensively handled for two rounds and then suddenly Shogun was dead.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

kneel siri. excitement

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

DekeThornton posted:

I'm mostly sad we never got the chance to watch Jones tossing tiny slow grandpa Henderson all over the cage then elbowing him into retirement.

Yeah man that would have been a laff riot

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

DekeThornton posted:

Dan Henderson would have knocked him out, search yourself you know it to be true

Szymanski
Jul 31, 2005

You down with OCP?
Sugartime Jones
Expecting Ogle to continue his impressive losing streak, Otherwise good card.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Pyf dock worker turned somehow kind of decent UFC fighter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
I'm sitting right behind the production team, it's p cool. Spotted one of them replaying the ring girl walking down the steps like four times

• Locked thread