Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Rogan's "HES ALMOST GOT IT" commentary was reasonably accurate and added to the excitement actually, wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
this is Cool

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Seery looks like he gassed himself going for those subs. Of course he sweeps as soon as I type it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Who Gotch Ya?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

A very good, cool round. I'm glad Beal went down.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
This is a fun little fight

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Beal is so gassed that he was effortlessly taken down by an Irishman

e:
he's getting battered now

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

EvanSchenck posted:

Beal is so gassed that he was effortlessly taken down by an Irishman

Dont you know that irishmen are unquestionably so great on the ground that they dont even need to demonstrate it now?

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Beal looks like he can do about 1.5 rounds in this weight class

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
really good fight.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

great loving fight

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

EvanSchenck posted:

Beal looks like he can do about 1.5 rounds in this weight class

Yeah if he can extend his cardio I think he can make some waves at flyweight. Fun fight, Seery probably snagged it but I missed most of the first round and 2 was close.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I agree with whatever my main man Neil Seery just said

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Watch out Mighty Mouse, Ireland's coming for your belt too.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

MassRafTer posted:

Watch out Mighty Mouse, Ireland's coming for your belt too.

(If he can get the weekend off from work)

Time for supperweight action!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

You all should root for Pesta because he made a very professional-looking landing page begging people to let him come to America and train with them, he owns

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I really like Neil seery fights.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I missed the tale of the tape, is the Russian guy a small heavyweight or is Pesta just enormous?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

I missed the tale of the tape, is the Russian guy a small heavyweight or is Pesta just enormous?

Pesta is 6'4"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fatherdog posted:

He's 229 but Pesta is still pretty big.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
it's too bad being a big white gorilla heavyweight is no longer a viable fighting style.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
subtle shift in dick sucking joe

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

As soon as they said "one of the most highly-touted heavyweight prospects in recent years......." I knew he was going to look bad. Happens with a near 100% frequency.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
this is not Cool

Joe getting frustrated at comically bad grapplers is my favourite Joe.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

WHAT ARE YOU

terrible. just not as terrible as him.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
TAY DOW MAH-EEN

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
you're a takedown machine! what are you? tuuuhhudrrr *gasp* mushuuuu

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

TAY DOW MAH-EEN

lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is an interesting fight to happen after the last one, because it sucks poo poo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

move of the fight, pesta's 2nd round corner cam

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Prelim level fence grabbing. No Jose Aldo is Erokhin.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
I enjoyed listening to Joe Rogan talk about how bad the fighters were

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://vine.co/v/OTu0F7UnAlD

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Turns out 5'8 is a bad height for heavyweight

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Good ground and pound on the canvas from Pesta, but Erokhin did a good job of controlling him with that guillotine from under side control.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
How in the world is Rashad Evans ranked #4?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Lil Nog ceased to exist, therefore, his last loss was to Jon Jones, the greatest fighter on earth.

To be fair to Rash Evans, if Glover hadn't pulled out of that fight Shad would have killed him. To not be fair, rankings are dumb and Chael Sonnen and Dan Henderson conspired against Shogun to make LHW's the most meaningless.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Who on that list should be ranked above him?

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

fatherdog posted:

Who on that list should be ranked above him?

Anyone who fought in 2014.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

UFCONFOX posted:

PROGRAM ALERT: Prelims are starting NOW on #FOXSports2 and will switch to FS1 RIGHT AFTER overtime.

• Locked thread