Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

This is the "gently caress you, Europe" card because it's airing at like 2AM local time.

CARD:

Fight Pass Prelims (4:00 PM ET) posted:

Flyweight - Neil "2Tap" Seery vs Chris "The Real Deal" Beal
- Conor McGregor's grandpa got a shift off at the docks to fight an undefeated dude

Trashweight - Viktor Pesta vs Konstantin "The Russian Bear" Erokhin
- Konstantin is good at killing other trashweights in the first round

Fox Sports 1 Prelims (5:00 PM ET) posted:

Featherweight - Mirsad Bektick vs Paul "Redser" Redmond
- Bektick is undefeated, that is neat (?)

Lightweight - Mairbek "Beckan" Taisumov vs Anthony Christodoulou
- Taisumov reppin' the Chechens now that Adlan Amagov is retired, so he's :krad:

Light Heavyweight - Nikita "The Al Capone" Krylov vs Stanislav "Stucky" Nedkov
- THE FUCKIN AL CAPONE, YOU GUYS

Featherweight - Andy "The Little Axe" Ogle vs Makwan "Mr. Finland" Amirkhani
-

Welterweight - Sultan Aliev vs Kenny Robertson
- ALIEV REPPIN THAT DAGESTANI KNUCKLEGAME CARTEL

Welterweight - Nico Musoke vs Albert "Einstein" Tumenov
- Tumenov is a Caucasus dude, so I'm down

Fox Card (8:00 PM ET) posted:

Featherweight - Akira Corassani vs Sam Siciila
- Akira is still a dingus

Light Heavyweight - Phil "Mr. Wonderful" Davis vs Ryan "Darth" Bader
- The winner of this is somehow a "top contender" because LHW is kinda trash

Middleweight - Dan "Hendo" Henderson vs Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi
- :ohdear:

Light Heavyweight - Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson vs Anthony "Rumble" Johnson
- Winner gets ducked by Jon Jones, who will enter a prolonged rehab stint

My "snack" rating is I'm going to drink a lot of bourbon and watch this card. Do something similar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Prelims are LIVE

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

Watch out Mighty Mouse, Ireland's coming for your belt too.

(If he can get the weekend off from work)

Time for supperweight action!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

TAY DOW MAH-EEN

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

https://vine.co/v/OTu0F7UnAlD

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

gently caress

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

OPLOT 4 LIFE

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Hi. I'm Stucky Nedkov, a guy somehow bad enough to be submitted by a guy who doesn't know how chokes work.

And Krylov actually has a ton of upside given how young he is and his physical talent, but it's still funny to see people lose to him.

He would have been out of the UFC after losing to Thiago Silva, except Thiago popped for something or another

EmmyOk posted:

What was the fastest submission win in UFC does nayone know?

There was a shifty like 9 second sub in one of the early UFCs. Might be a 20-second one recently?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

MISTER FUCKIN FINLAND

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Sprecherscrow posted:

I'm rooting against Tumenov because I had an evil calculus professor named Tumenov freshman year of college. gently caress that guy.

Did he headkick the gently caress outta you?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

K DOJO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRDrsRm5bD4

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rumble +225

Yeah, he's probably walking around at 429 tonight

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

hendo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cykb95OUq-k

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Remora posted:

Do we have any idea what Gus is tallying on his right arm?

His W/L record. Filled in triangles for wins, outlines for losses. Jones fight is half-filled

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i am never making a gdt again

the main events always end poorly

:stare:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Fozzy The Bear posted:

What's the thing with Amirkhani eating an apple and getting all the women?

http://instagram.com/p/x4ekGSSSwy/?modal=true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Hendo's fine http://instagram.com/p/yQ6mHQl1Co/

• Locked thread