Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
why did nobody tell me krylov vs nedkov was happening, that's going to be incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
you're a takedown machine! what are you? tuuuhhudrrr *gasp* mushuuuu

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is an interesting fight to happen after the last one, because it sucks poo poo

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this guy is cool

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
my dream came true, i'm on fear factor

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
gonna emigrate so i can say hello to him as instructed, brb

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
usually i don't pay attention to the silly stats but hendo has been knocked down more than anyone else in ufc/wec/pride/strikeforce

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
also lol that they loving picked colin george as rumble's Secret Weapon because he's tall, he sucks and there's probably like 50 dutch kickboxers around the same height who aren't the kind of can that gets handpicked to lose to a 69 year old lebanner in his back garden because he's never had a fight where he doesn't get hit in the body and then stop fighting immediately like he's trying to show his mom how hut he is

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i hope my children will love me enough to insanely gently caress up some whirling dervish i sweden for my birthday. jealous of the bond they have.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

henkman posted:

What the gently caress

google colin george kickboxer and you will see the exact same fight with different opponents. i can't believe they'd fly him in. for reference michael johnson, in the same gym, is sparring with nieky holzken, who is fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
SUPERMARKET TANNOY: This is a customer announcement, would Dan Henderson please stop fighting, thank you

• Locked thread