Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

I make $0 an hour because I inherited $24.5 million. Lol at you middle class making $50/hr, what is life of servitude like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
seriously, if you weren't even born with at least half a mil in your trustfund please kill your self so the rest of us don't have to deal with your poorness

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
OP can I have like, just $100,000? You'd be doing me a solid.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm a Saudi oil prince OP

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i went to school at hogwarts and finished top wizard in grypphindor majoring in magic media installations, i get mad wizard pussy, check out my blog

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Omi-Polari posted:

I'm a Saudi oil prince OP
OP is a Gun Oil prince

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Not only am I rich but I'm seven feet tall and shredded. AND I'm loving you mom, OP. She gave it up like it was nothin'.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

SpazmasterX posted:

I didn't get where I'm at today by giving hand outs, get a job you bum. Sorry your parents were poor and you grew up on beans and rice.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Muerte posted:

I make $0 an hour because I inherited $24.5 million. Lol at you middle class making $50/hr, what is life of servitude like?

It isn't that bad actually working, the worst part is just not having any money to do fun poo poo or buy things or live in a nice place. I actually like my job, and most of the people I work with... If I had 24.5 million I would probably not quit my job, just to have the income... Also that's not really that much money TBH I'd be worried if there was no income on top of that. Hopefully it is growing faster than inflation.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
op, please give me some money. please. :(

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

soy posted:

It isn't that bad actually working, the worst part is just not having any money to do fun poo poo or buy things or live in a nice place. I actually like my job, and most of the people I work with... If I had 24.5 million I would probably not quit my job, just to have the income... Also that's not really that much money TBH I'd be worried if there was no income on top of that. Hopefully it is growing faster than inflation.

I invested a portion with ISIS, working pretty well so far.

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
lol if you lol if I lol if you lol

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SpazmasterX posted:

Rambling Robot posted:

op, please give me some money. please. :(
Why don't you poors go make your own thread to hang out in

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Volume posted:

dear sir, i am hungry and have no money for food, please helpe me sir.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Volume posted:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Muerte posted:

I didn't get where I'm at today by giving hand outs, get a job you bum. Sorry your parents were poor and you grew up on beans and rice.

I like beans and rice, you gently caress!

Volume posted:

Nah.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Rambling Robot posted:

dear sir, i am hungry and have no money for food, please helpe me sir.

Ever hear of the starving artist?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

someone email me a pizza

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i will post for you for money

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

numberoneposter posted:

someone email me a pizza

pepperoni got stuck in fax machine, will provide additional updates as they occur

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
shut up bitch

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Poor spotted.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
the "i have a small penis" thread was yesterday trick

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Muerte posted:

Ever hear of the starving artist?

sir, i had to eat my brushes and my canvas.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

the "i have a small penis" thread was yesterday trick

Small penis' aren't an issue when you have millions to throw around. Only poor people need big penis'.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Muerte posted:

Small penis' aren't an issue when you have millions to throw around. Only poor people need big penis'.

thanks for the expertise

you would know

money cant buy you length

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Nation posted:

thanks for the expertise

you would know

Hey I get my enjoyment that's all I care about, gently caress her got mine.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nation posted:

thanks for the expertise

you would know

but it can make bitches cum

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
rich people still have to poop

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Muerte posted:

I will fist myself anally for 10 grand. Money first though.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
muerte im sorry we cant be friends anymore you are from a different world and our relationship will be frowned on by the society

synftw
Jun 14, 2007
Chaos-Gnostic Satanist
i have a very fulfilling life without the baggage of an artificially inflated ego, gl op

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

gimme

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

I will fist myself anally for 10 grand. Money first though.

I can watch that online for free....so explain why I should give you 10G again?

synftw posted:

i have a very fulfilling life without the baggage of an artificially inflated ego, gl op

ThingsPoorPeopleSay.txt

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

embykins posted:

rich people still have to poop

My poo poo is still worth more than your yearly income.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dead Precedents posted:

lol if this isn't you

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
It's good to have whatever you want just given to you so then you're overloaded with coolness and can't find happiness in anything

evidence: only having one video game as a kid and cherishing the gently caress out of it compared to buying 20 games on a steam sale and never playing any of them because you can't find any fun in things that come easy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Muerte posted:

That was 24.5 dollars man.

Leroy Diplowski
Aug 25, 2005

The Candyman Can :science:

Visit My Candy Shop

And SA Mart Thread

Muerte posted:

Oh sure, but you don't get to experience the droll whimsy a life of getting baked and serving fast food for a few hours before riding your bike around town, playing guitar with your buddies, and trying to convince some curvy redhead with big boobs who wiggles when she walks that having sex with you would be a good use of her time has to offer.

How about we trade places. I can assume your identity and you can assume mine. If you don't like it we can totally switch back. Promise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Ramsus posted:

It's good to have whatever you want just given to you so then you're overloaded with coolness and can't find happiness in anything

evidence: only having one video game as a kid and cherishing the gently caress out of it compared to buying 20 games on a steam sale and never playing any of them because you can't find any fun in things that come easy

Sounds like a "you" problem, I lay on the beach all day drink beer and think about the world around me. You could call me a modern day Aristotle. Sometimes I hop on my jetski and go for ride, that never gets boring. Poor people say "oh I don't enjoy video games" because only poor people play video games. It is the cheapest form of entertainment you can find besides a donkey show. Jesus you poors loving disgust me.

Leroy Diplowski posted:

Oh sure, but you don't get to experience the droll whimsy a life of getting baked and serving fast food for a few hours before riding your bike around town, playing guitar with your buddies, and trying to convince some curvy redhead with big boobs who wiggles when she walks that having sex with you would be a good use of her time has to offer.

How about we trade places. I can assume your identity and you can assume mine. If you don't like it we can totally switch back. Promise.

Take out the work part and I do all of this already...

• Locked thread