Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
I'm just getting madder thinking about this - we americans pay about 40% of our paychecks in taxes, and for what? For retirement benefits? Lol gently caress off. For hospital care? Ahaha no. But to support the pedophiles in government that will endlessly moralize at us about how its fine for fags to live in our society

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Highest corporate tax rate in the world to enable sexual deviants to fly on sex planes with children????? What the gently caress!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im sorry, ROW, but you'd have to be jim carrey's character from Liar Liar to end up paying %40 of your paycheck in taxes

nnn wait i havent disclosed all my earnings for this quarter, poo poo! im sorry..... and i have no dependents! gently caress! ... and i have unpaid parking tickets...

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

paranoid randroid posted:

im sorry, ROW, but you'd have to be jim carrey's character from Liar Liar to end up paying %40 of your paycheck in taxes

nnn wait i havent disclosed all my earnings for this quarter, poo poo! im sorry..... and i have no dependents! gently caress!

Look buddy I do my taxes and I pay about 40%... I'm not that rich but thats what the government takes from me

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
stop doing your own taxes then because you are bad at them

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
a sincere half of every single day you work - goes to the government - to send the president on a sex tour of middle school hookers. This isn't what I signed up for

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
seventy literal percent of every fr*ckin dollar i make goes to letting george crybaby stephanopolis drink mai thais with underaged hookers

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Yah he literally does though lol

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
paranoid randroidn I've always liked your posts but I'm pretty steamed up about the fact that the top levels of US government is actually pedophiles just like alex jones says. Theres proof now and you have to willfully blind yourself to deny it.. And I pay taxes for this? For some promise of social security that'll probably never materialize? Or I gotta wait till I'm 72... this is hosed up

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
its real hosed up right now

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i dont care what george stephanopolis does in his free time because hes george stephanopolis, the least consequential person to ever exist.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

i dont care what george stephanopolis does in his free time because hes george stephanopolis, the least consequential person to ever exist.

Well I'm glad I paid for him to go on the lotlia express wtih clinton a half dozen times.. what a world

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
remember when Hunter S Thompson and James Carville made George Stephanopolis cry by revealing to him the dark secret that politicians sometimes tell lies during their campaigns... good poo poo

also if he went on the sex plane in the last 15 years it was probably on a news networks dime, so rest easy about that at least

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
He didn't really cry that was a reaction to the currey embedded in his 13 year old hooker

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
don't try to loving console me I'm a serious man

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a serious man, like that cohen bros film about jews getting hit by tornados

spoiler alart - the jews get hit by tornados in that movie - end spoiler alerst

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
I don't know what the gently caress you're talking about and I'm still mad - you think this is a game? That I put in 40% of my time to support a pedophile like OBama or Clinton? This is a joke to you?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
that sounds to be an intrinsically funny, in an extremely dark slavic kind of way, situation yes.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

that sounds to be an intrinsically funny, in an extremely dark slavic kind of way, situation yes.

Its funny to you, and you probably pay at least sales tax

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Its funny to me, that you're so amused by having pedophiles in charge. Not haha funny though

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

quite a manic phase for a saturday morning op.. its been a long ride and i hope you sleep well!!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
a switch flipped somewhere in my head about a year ago and now i cant get mad about politics anymore. whenever i should be getting mad i just find things hilarious.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

quite a manic phase for a saturday morning op.. its been a long ride and i hope you sleep well!!

the mentally ill project a lot... enjoy your weekend but never post again outside of D&D.. Seriously

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

a switch flipped somewhere in my head about a year ago and now i cant get mad about politics anymore. whenever i should be getting mad i just find things hilarious.

There's politcs and then theres crimes against humanity bro

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sexy young infidel posted:

the mentally ill project a lot... enjoy your weekend but never post again outside of D&D.. Seriously

keep on keepin on we enjoy you in gbs. common sense, centrist conservatism. i love the gimmick

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

keep on keepin on we enjoy you in gbs. common sense, centrist conservatism. i love the gimmick

One sign of mental illness is believing that anybody who disagree with you, or the rest of the faggots around here, is some kind of gimmick... think about that for a minute

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

One sign of mental illness is believing that anybody who disagree with you, or the rest of the faggots around here, is some kind of gimmick... think about that for a minute

the other sign of mental illness is being a huge mental human being posting in like 5 threads with the same weird poo poo compulsively.. think on this and look deep inside urself

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

aghahahaha

pedophile Jeffery Epstein, who has a wierd "Egg shaped dick",

eat the egg DocEvil

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

the other sign of mental illness is being a huge mental human being posting in like 5 threads with the same weird poo poo compulsively.. think on this and look deep inside urself

Oh word?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

word

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

syi/ftr u have postde 256 times since midnight centra;l time that is a lot some might say too mu ch

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the "oh word" meme

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
go to bed THS, preferably forever. Nobody ever says "oh boy i wish THS was posting here"

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

kindermord posted:

syi/ftr u have postde 256 times since midnight centra;l time that is a lot some might say too mu ch

Its a crime to do this if you're the wrong person but if you're a god drat commie its fine... u think i dont notice this

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

go to bed THS, preferably forever. Nobody ever says "oh boy i wish THS was posting here"

im gay

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
idk why ppl are saying oh word and i probably never will but it doesn't bother me very much

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

kindermord posted:

idk why ppl are saying oh word and i probably never will but it doesn't bother me very much

oh word, bae

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the "oh word" meme is MINE

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the "oh word" meme is MINE

oh word?

Adbot