Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Illinois Smith posted:

I'm torn on whether votes for Nash should count since he's not expected back but I'm slightly leaning towards allowing it since he at least played in some preseason games. Thoughts?

If you allow him, I'd like to bump someone off my list and add him. Steve Nash forever.

Maybe the rule should be all players that currently hold contracts with NBA teams?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I can't wait to find out if I was the only one to vote for Jason Terry.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Illinois Smith posted:

#41 Vince Carter (67 points)
last time we did this: #103
Made 10 out of 43 lists, highest voted #8

He should have made everyone's list at least at the 20th spot in honor of "le dunk de la mort."

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

This is the best gif so far in the thread.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Strawberry Panda posted:

It's not really. Everyone here fell in love with him during the playoffs.

I feel like he was better 2 playoffs ago and people got really hyped for him last year. (I could be completely wrong.)

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Crazy that not one person here voted LeBron #1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

#SteveNashForever. Was kind of shocked that Dirk was #2 overall, good job everyone. I probably shouldn't have left Curry off the list but it didn't matter anyway.

1. Dirk Nowitzki
2. Steve Nash
3. Monta Ellis
4. Tyson Chandler
5. Rajon Rondo
6. LeBron James
7. Chris Paul
8. Anthony Davis
9. Joakim Noah
10. Jason Terry
11. Shawn Marion
12. Vince Carter