Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

Hope y'all are ready for a Reggie Evans first place vote

Not Dev Marble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

Reggie was way better/cooler in college and I'm not sure Dev even counts as an NBA player. I love that Reggie has managed to have a long NBA career even though he's an undersized not terribly athletic dude whose only basketball skill is being really loving good at boxing out.

And nut-grabbing.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

I do not believe that anyone likes Rajon Rondo or has strong feelings about Patty Mills in absolutely any way.

I enjoy getting unreasonably excited about Patty Mills, especially when he went from being a guy who starred in towel-waving videos with the Spurs' mascot to destroying Miami in the playoffs.

Fast Luck posted:

drat, people have short memories. Only 7 out of 43 even listing this legend

Is JaVale even in the League anymore? He's played slightly more basketball this season than Doug McDermott.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jack's Flow posted:

I can't believe I forgot about Boris.

Also, I was the only person voting for Ben Gordon, wasn't I?

No way, dude.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

1. Luol Deng
2. Nate Robinson
3. Joakim Noah
4. Ronnie Turiaf
5. Jimmy Butler
6. Aaron Brooks
7. Pau Gasol
8. Carlos Boozer
9. Patty Mills