Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I can't imagine why Derrick Rose fell so much; last night's game proves definitively he's as good as ever!

(I had originally left him off my list until I slotted him in at 20 at the last minute :smith:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I wondered if I was placing Melo too high on my list because the Knicks are a hole of despair and as such I haven't really enjoyed watching him play as much as I used to, but then I realized the hat game was more than enough to make up for that

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I'm pretty surprised Blake placed that high. If nothing else, you'd think the recent spotlight on his Weird Elbows would be a blow to his popularity

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I can't believe I left Boozer off of my list; what a horrible oversight. In retrospect, I wish I had been an even bigger homer. Pau deserves better than to be the lesser Gasol. I am questioning "Bulls fans" who included Kirk Hinrich on their list in 2015 though

1. Stephen Curry
2. Russell Westbrook
3. J.R. Smith
4. Jimmy Butler
5. Nick Young
6. Kobe Bryant
7. Pau Gasol
8. Demarcus Cousins
9. Joakim Noah
10. Carmelo Anthony
11. Damian Lillard
12. Ricky Rubio
13. Jusuf Nurkic
14. Marc Gasol
15. Anthony Davis
16. Giannis Antetokounmpo
17. Kyle Korver
18. Dirk Nowitzki
19. Robin Lopez
20. Derrick Rose

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
During the, like, 2 months he was in Chicago a bunch of people were mad at Thibodeau for not Freeing Jimmer, despite having no reason to have any opinion about him as a professional basketball player. It's not like he was 'showing flashes' or anything; he was just a warm body at the end of the bench who got absolutely no burn. Jimmer inspires weird feelings in people

• Locked thread