Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Think dufferently
you can make calls on it
you can share data from it
you can stick it up your bottom/anus
gently caress off moo cow
View Results

• Locked thread
~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

lampey posted:

This phone is great.
You cannot use most apps. You are not able to use most work email depending on what security requirements are needed, but you can do webmail.
That being said it feels really good in your hand compared to all these super thin newer phones. Small enough to actually fit in your pocket. Build quality is great so the buttons don't break easily. Pre thunderbolt connector so everyone has them and it is very secure as a doc/media player. 8gb ought to be enough space for the music you actually want to listen to.

I mean what do you want from a smart phone that this cannot do?

3gs actually had 16GB as the base model when it was current, too, which was very usable when apps didn't have retina assets and the OS took up less than 1GB of space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
My awful job gave me a 3gs as a work phone and it's surprisingly useful for a 2009 phone in tyool 2015, what was anroid making GBS threads out at the time

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Millstone posted:

My awful job gave me a 3gs as a work phone and it's surprisingly useful for a 2009 phone in tyool 2015, what was anroid making GBS threads out at the time

og droid i think

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Millstone posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-KvLW_22sQ

i will never forget or forgive the awfulness of the 2009 Motorola Droid, my first smart phone. the second day i had it, all of my text messages were deleted when the messages app stopped working. what a piece of poo poo. i had it until 2011 when the bottom 2/3 of the touch screen broke and i couldnt answer calls anymore.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
original sarnsung Galaxy with hardwar buttons running android 1.5

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Last Chance posted:

i will never forget or forgive the awfulness of the 2009 Motorola Droid, my first smart phone. the second day i had it, all of my text messages were deleted when the messages app stopped working. what a piece of poo poo. i had it until 2011 when the bottom 2/3 of the touch screen broke and i couldnt answer calls anymore.

cool post but guess what? get out of YOSPOS

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i'm not leaving yospos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMElOHEwfUA

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Last Chance posted:

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Smythe posted:

cool post but guess what? get out of YOSPOS

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

its only a matter of time until u have a breakdown and leave YOSPOS. My trolling will never relent and my constitution is MUCH higher than yours.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

you underestimate how pathetic i am

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Last Chance posted:

you underestimate how pathetic i am

stfu fag

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i mean almost everytime i post i get a nice funny smythe rage post to hang on my cyber wall. i like youre posting and think your a funny guy who likes good memes so no way i'm going to stop.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

is the 3gs good or bad itt

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

only time i used a 3gs was at the grand central nyc apple store in 2012. they were being phased out but they still had one or two demo units shoved away in the corner. i played around with it for a while and thought it was much better than the droid i had parted with in 2011.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm professor sagebrush and smythe is my favorite poster on the forums.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Last Chance posted:

i mean almost everytime i post i get a nice funny smythe rage post to hang on my cyber wall. i like youre posting and think your a funny guy who likes good memes so no way i'm going to stop.

The melt down is coming

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

titan is coming

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
who is last chance and why do u hate him

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Lol this thread made 3 pages

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

she got some awful lg poo poo with a massive 1.5gig hard drive and the most laughable microsd slot ever [it's Xbox huge and the card won't sit properly] so now I laugh at her as I play tennis on my Sony Ericsson k750i thanks for reading

how do I close thread on iPod

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my 4 is fast enough only sum apps like snapchat are ao poorly coded it seems like the decive is slow!! piece of poo poo!!!!'

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sum1 predict when my phone will have power and capability of my current pc

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
if the phone is still a 4 then someime in the mid 1990s lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003